**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doctor voodoo

roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
Doctor voodoo rarely place power drain when placing Brother Daniel debuff on AI :s

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Well, 50% chance for each loa to be converted so ...
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Maybe just me. Seems at my part it activate the power burn with ease when I have Brother Daniel at my Voodoo.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I’ve had no issues with him. My top champ the last year
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Hey there, when Brother Daniel is on Doctor Voodoo, he gains increased Ability Accuracy, allowing him to activate those abilities more easily. To place a Power Drain on his opponent with his SP2, he needs to use an odd numbered combo, which will place Brother Daniel on his opponent instead. When this happens, Voodoo doesn't gain increased Ability Accuracy; instead, his opponent's Ability Accuracy decreases. Hope that helps clear things up!

Does the combo count have to be odd right before you hit special button or does the special hit have to be the odd hit?
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Crine60 said:

Hey there, when Brother Daniel is on Doctor Voodoo, he gains increased Ability Accuracy, allowing him to activate those abilities more easily. To place a Power Drain on his opponent with his SP2, he needs to use an odd numbered combo, which will place Brother Daniel on his opponent instead. When this happens, Voodoo doesn't gain increased Ability Accuracy; instead, his opponent's Ability Accuracy decreases. Hope that helps clear things up!

Does the combo count have to be odd right before you hit special button or does the special hit have to be the odd hit?
    His specials are 2 hit combos. So if you start on an odd combo, you end on an odd combo. So yes, start the special on an odd combo.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Ok ok, I know how to play him. I’m just saying that the % rate for power drain at AI while placing Brother Daniel on them, just me maybe, slim to nothing activation.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    roberto94 said:

Ok ok, I know how to play him. I’m just saying that the % rate for power drain at AI while placing Brother Daniel on them, just me maybe, slim to nothing activation.

Just unlucky. I've had bad days with him too, used to be one of my top champs. I would typically rely on the power burn when I needed to use him for power control, works in most situations

If you get some points in MD, there are a lot of situations where you can get to an L3, which also has a nice power drain. I love Voodoo, but his L2 power drain I really only used after I got the power burn and needed even more power control.