**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How can you switch devices without getting banned?

Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
I have to switch tablets because of reasons not important right now. But I'm concerned that if I download mcoc on tablet b (new one) and log in with account linked to tablet a (old one) ill get banned for piloting. Is there any way to avoid being flagged, or am I overreacting? Please help.

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I go back and forth between my phone and tablet constantly. You'll be fine
  • Dursley93Dursley93 Posts: 1
    I switched mobiles no problem, logged in with my mcoc account. Had no issues
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I've changed phones/tablets at least 6 times since I've been playing this game
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    You don't get banned for switching devices. If you use the same platform, sign in with the same credentials. Make sure you've registered to Kabam before switching platforms and log on with your same information.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I have had numerous devices over the years for both my accounts and I've never gotten into trouble since I am the originatior of them and they can only be tied to me and are only used by me.

It's when you sign into someone else's account that you will have trouble and maybe if that device already has an account tied to it, other than that you'll be fine
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    As long as the device is on the same network you should have no issues. If it is on different cell networks, not wifi, you could have an issue if one of them reports you really far away from the first but probably should not be worried unless it reports you a couple states away.
  • Hi Maldroit2! As others have said, you can access your account on other devices. As long as the account was created by you and you do not allow others to access your account.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Ask 6.1 legends players who haven’t played Act 6 themselves
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

Ask 6.1 legends players who haven’t played Act 6 themselves

still bitter my friend? :p
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

still bitter my friend? :p

About Pete and Heisy locking down spots in our ladies calendar? Bitter. Forever.

About players who itemed out in last year’s Map 6 finishing top 100 Act 6.1 Legends? Fun and interactive competition.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Everything has been moved over, and I haven't been banned yet, so thanks for the help.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Ive switched phones 4 times since starting this game. Never been banned.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    It reads as play on multiple devices.