**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When can we see more synergies?

Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
It'd be cool to get more synergies on older characters, bring in more variety with who you place on your team and maybe make some undesired characters a bit more useful.

I'm only bringing this up now because 4 has always been the highest amount of synergies a champ ever had, until this update came out.
7fva7wcfhq4q.png
Black Bolt gained a new synergy with Karnak and pushed it to 5 total synergies, with some space for more.

It'd be cool to get some more unique synergies but that might be a bit to much work, but I'd at least like more regular synergies added to older characters.

Comments

• Hey there!

There may be Champions with more than 4 synergies in the future, but this is actually a bug that we are working on fixing right now.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Hey there!

There may be Champions with more than 4 synergies in the future, but this is actually a bug that we are working on fixing right now.
    Oh... that's actually pretty disappointing, but ok I guess.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    There are a lot of champs that synergize with more than 4 champs though, they just lump them into a single synergy. This would be a nice way to improve synergy of older champs without having to complete change, just add new champs to existing synergies.