**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ultron Bug in variant 3?

KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
Not sure if this has been addressed but the ultron in chapter 3.1 of the new variant on the spry path is applying the fatigue debuff even without evading an attack. I brought in the domino trinity for the path so the extended stun means I can just parry heavy without worrying about the evade which worked perfectly until ultron who applied the fatigue regardless. Also happened to ghost on my next attempt, he applied it after a crit.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Not sure if this has been addressed but the ultron in chapter 3.1 of the new variant on the spry path is applying the fatigue debuff even without evading an attack. I brought in the domino trinity for the path so the extended stun means I can just parry heavy without worrying about the evade which worked perfectly until ultron who applied the fatigue regardless. Also happened to ghost on my next attempt, he applied it after a crit.

Its in the bugs section, it was the entire path, but they fixed spiderman and DD, Wasp also has the issue. Captain Marvel movie can do it if you have patience
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Where’s original thread gone
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Dęłtå said:

Where’s original thread gone

Bugs section as I stated.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Gotcha thanks @Lormif
  • Hey there, we're currently looking into and tracking this issue here. You can feel free to keep an eye on that thread for further updates.
This discussion has been closed.