**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Controller Support?

LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
So I was just reading an article that the upcoming Android 10 will officially support Wireless game Controllers for various games. I'm just curious if MCOC will ever have support for a wireless game controller?

Comments

• REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    have you tried the arcade version? The stick is horrible
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I have not, but I have heard of it.
    I don't see a control "stick" working all that great anyways, but I've always been a bit more comfortable with a hand held controller. Touch inputs have always given me a bit of an issue; my fat fingers tend to sometimes swipe or miss hitting a special attack button somehow.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    They have stated they have no currently plans to implement controller support, after IOS implimented this support earlier in the year.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 750 ★★★
    I used Bluestack before on my PC and loaded my game and played with my xbox controller on my PC. It was actually pretty good. But I prefer playing on my phone. I play alot better I was just kinda testing it out.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

I used Bluestack before on my PC and loaded my game and played with my xbox controller on my PC. It was actually pretty good. But I prefer playing on my phone. I play alot better I was just kinda testing it out.

That will get you banned
  • Hey There,

We have some support in-game for Controllers, but do not plan on expanding that support anytime soon.

Basically, if you're playing on an officially supported device (Bluestacks is not) that supports Controllers natively, you won't be banned, but your experience may not be great, and we won't be able to assist with Controller related issues.
    @Kabam Miike

Hey There,

We have some support in-game for Controllers, but do not plan on expanding that support anytime soon.

Basically, if you're playing on an officially supported device (Bluestacks is not) that supports Controllers natively, you won't be banned, but your experience may not be great, and we won't be able to assist with Controller related issues.

You wont get banned playing on bluestacks right? It just not a supported device I would think.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike

Hey There,

You wont get banned playing on bluestacks right? It just not a supported device I would think.
    You do get banned. Emulators are not allowed by game rules
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike

Hey There,

banned, it is an emmulator that allows you to cheat. Not saying you are cheating, but that is allows you to cheat so it is not allowed.
    How would you even be cheating?
  • Bluestacks is not allowed to be used by our Terms of Service. Please do not use Emulators of any kind to play the game.
This discussion has been closed.