**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shady gifting event

exc3lexc3l Posts: 67
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
It's obvious [removed by moderators] was doing something with all those low accounts in there ally Evey hour and many know they were definitely cheating check proff cow and seatins YouTube channels with that being said and kabam hasn't done anything about it, I want all the money back I spent on units for gifting then.

Comments

• ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    It’s not like you would have done any better in the gifting event. Suck it up buttercup. Refund denied.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    This is why Kabam can never win. Everyone wanted the gifting event brought back. Now there is complaints of cheating everywhere. They shouldn't have ever brought it back. Proff Hoff and Cowhale aren't ever sources of trustworthy information.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Sorry for the letters they have a more complex meaning but I do wish I could retract that almost useless post
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 461 ★★★

Sorry for the letters they have a more complex meaning but I do wish I could retract that almost useless post

Care to share the meaning?
  • Hey there, please keep in mind that calling out other players is not allowed under the forum rules. If you believe you've seen suspicious behavior in the game you'd like to report, you can send a report directly to our Support Team from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". Please also keep in mind that we can't provide details about anyone else's account, including the results of any investigations that could take place involving an account.
This discussion has been closed.