**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unable to use preferred mystic rank up gems

Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
I have a 5* mystic 3-4 gem in overflow, and intend on using it on Magik. However, I am unable to do so because of the fact that I have a 2016 3-4 mystic gem as well. I would really prefer to not have one of my gems expire as they are quite valuable. So is there any way to resolve this issue? Or will I have to let this gem expire?

Comments

• GlodeyGlodey Posts: 20
    This might not be helpful, but I'm pretty sure the 2016 3-4 rank up gem doesn't cost any gold to use. So it's making the regular 3-4 a priority.
  • Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    I think you should send ticket to kabam. I dont think you can solve this in forums. If game does not allow you to use regular one, this is coding problem. This is kabam’s engineers mistake. Dont let your rank stone gone.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    Do you have other mystics? I know you want Magik right now but not many of the 2016 champs are good rank ups. So I'd use it on her and use your overflow on a different mystic
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Glodey said:

This might not be helpful, but I'm pretty sure the 2016 3-4 rank up gem doesn't cost any gold to use. So it's making the regular 3-4 a priority.

No it only 2015 ther doesn’t cost gold
  • Hey there, the team is currently working on trying to resolve this issue. In the meantime, you can get in contact with our Support Team for assistance with this. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Update: Kabam support was very helpful and resolved my issue. Thanks for the comments y’all.