**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will VPN or other security software trigger a ban??

G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
Hi just wanted to get someone to confirm this. I've had some players from overseas say that all they used was Norvpn and other software like that and they received a ban. @Kabam Miike
I know kabam just started to use a new program to detect bots and other forms of cheating.

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I don't think so. I downloaded this game in china with expressVPN running. I have not yet recieved a ban so I think it is fine.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    VPNs are allowed. They're not considered a violation of TOS.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Thanks for the clarification.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

VPNs do not alter gameplay, or break our TOS. There’s a very easy way not to get banned. Don’t break the rules.

U should make a post which has all the rules
  • Pudge008Pudge008 Posts: 39

VPNs do not alter gameplay, or break our TOS. There’s a very easy way not to get banned. Don’t break the rules.

@Kabam Miike

Would a jailbroken iPhone trigger a ban. I have been jailbroken for awhile and I would hate to get a ban because of that. As of right now account is still good.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

U should make a post which has all the rules
    It can be found here.

https://kabam.com/terms-of-service/
This discussion has been closed.