**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I’m so sick of the special button not responding.

Shouldn’t have to tap it 3-4x to activate it.

Please do something.

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    When are you tapping it? It might not register based on when you're tapping the button. For example, you can't launch a special directly after your opponent launches a special. Also, you need to wait a few milliseconds after your opponent's sp3 to throw your sp3.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    i know what you mean. I tap on it and my dude either stands there or spams blocking. At first i though i wasn't hitting it but when i went to do it again i made sure it hit it and my guy starts blocking. Its annoying and i have died from that many times
  • LSUCoolsLSUCools Posts: 49
    edited May 2020

When are you tapping it? It might not register based on when you're tapping the button. For example, you can't launch a special directly after your opponent launches a special. Also, you need to wait a few milliseconds after your opponent's sp3 to throw your sp3.

Not during the defenders special attacks that’s for sure. 99% of the time it’s at the end of my combo.

It’s not just me either, members of my alliance have the same issues.
  • Please use the Bug Reporting template. There is not enough information here for us to start to investigate any issues.