**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Nexus crystal up to date?

Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
I have not opened my 6* nexus from the July 4th deals yet and noticed when I expand it and it scrolls through the recent champ pictures, it starts with Elsa Bloodstone. If I go to a regular 6* crystal, it starts with Dr Doom.

I’m wondering if the crystal is up to date to include the champs after Elsa in it before I open it.

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    It will have doom and all the champs in basic pool currently
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Well I for one will tell you our alliance probably pulled around 100 nexus crystals on 7/3 and not one person got Doom. Just sayin'
  • The Crystal is up to date, but the "Featured Champions" images were not. We've fixed that!
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★

The Crystal is up to date, but the "Featured Champions" images were not. We've fixed that!

Thank you very much for confirming this!
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★

The Crystal is up to date, but the "Featured Champions" images were not. We've fixed that!

@Kabam Miike Was the crystal up to date on 7/3? Watched a bunch of you tube pulls of 6* nexus and I didn't see one of them with Doom pulled as an option either.