**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did you really check the rewards you gave after gifting kabam?

gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
After 3 minutes check:

Comments

• Options
    If its out of the TOS i will delete it. And of course there is no reason but why a guy with that kind of account would spend thousand of dollars? Makes no sense
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★

There's no reason that these people can't spend thousands of dollars on this game without being Cav or even Uncollected. Also this post is gonna get removed very quickly

There's literally no way someone spent enough to get 12th in gifting and only has 1 6*
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    gp87 said:

If its out of the TOS i will delete it.

It is
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    It's possible those are people's alts and they just log in for easy sqs and farm units which is why they have such high gifting scores and a ton of 5* and 6* for a lower level account
  • Options

It's possible those are people's alts and they just log in for easy sqs and farm units which is why they have such high gifting scores and a ton of 5* and 6* for a lower level account

Do you understand the amount of units you talk? Top 10? With 2.500& you were 350th position. They farmed 310.000 units?

• Options
    gp87 said:

Do you understand the amount of units you talk? Top 10? With 2.500& you were 350th position. They farmed 310.000 units?

2.500$ *

• Options
    Texas_11 said:

It’s also possible that someone had an alt and wanted to gift themselves 20k 45k worth of units and couldn’t find anyone to trade that amount with.

Just count the amount of units you talk about. A friend of mine made 640K points at event and he was not even at the first 300.

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,138 ★★★★
    But what's the point of spending that much on an alt if you don't get the solo rank rewards? Just ggc ? Come on.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    I know this be gone quick but seems it wasnt looked at well as clearly bot arena profiles for the units they had
This discussion has been closed.