**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam Support: The Real Abyss

Yesterday I accidentally clicked a unit offer after opening a PHC. I didn't even see what the offer was or for how much, I just know 200-300ish units started to subtract from the top right corner! OH NO. "No worries," said the internet, "contact Kabam support, they will help you!"

Great. So I emailed support explaining my situation. The help desk received my email and decided to send me this riddle to solve before we could proceed:
*What was the original player name of your account?** Write this name exactly as it appeared in the game.
**What are your first two real-money purchases?** Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amounts of real money that you spent on iTunes or Google.
**Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account?** Write the exact email address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID.
**What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?**
**What is the creation date of your account?** Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game.

REALLY?! Ok, so I start the scavenger hunt of tracking down this information. I finally find most of the things i know for sure and reply to the email.

I get a reply from Kabam:
You didn't give us this: **What are your first two real-money purchases?** Include the **dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amounts** of real money that you spent on iTunes or Google.

I'm pretty sure i did, so I retype this information and send the email.

Next reply from Kabam Support:
Some information that was provided to our security questions is incorrect. Please review these details and see if anything needs to be adjusted. As a courtesy, here are the questions and the answers that you have provide [my answer here]
**What are your first two real-money purchases?** Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amounts of real money that you spent on iTunes or Google. [my answer here]
**Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account?** Write the exact email address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID. [my answer here]
**What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account? ** [my answer here]
**What is the creation date of your account?** Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game. [my answer here]

wow.
This is so terribly frustrating and stupid. There has to be an easier way Kabam. This is not cool.

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    So i actually found that i could access and get a good guess on all the info accept the original name, which i dont remember. I went back and found my 2 real money purchases and stuff, and they helped me without my original ign.

Edit:Reopen a new ticket, i had that happen once.
  • Options
    I'm 8 messages deep in my thread and they keep asking for things that i gave them! including my first two purchases, and date i downloaded the game.
  • Options
    Hey there, we take the security of players' accounts seriously and do everything we can to ensure they remain protected and safe. Sometimes this means that, for certain requests, we have to ask some questions to verify account ownership before a change can be made that would affect the account. In order for your request to be processed, you'll need to continue working with the Support Team, as they are the best equipped to process your request for you.
This discussion has been closed.