**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Potential bug with new mutant Cavalier EQ nodes

Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
Been exploring Cavalier EQ mutant quest and noticed on 3 different opponents that my SP3 is dealing 0 damage, the opponents were groot (using colossus), korg (using X23) and red guardian (using X23).
Now I may be missing something in the nodes but from what I can tell my damage, if anything should be reduced by 20%, but even then that reduction shouldn’t be applying as it’s a special attack I’m using.

Not a big deal but a bug is a bug.

Comments

• LaninosLaninos Posts: 32
    Same. Took a video of it as well with prof x fighting Daredevil OG.

• Hello @Mr_Platypus. Thank you for reporting this possible bug to our attention. Please file a ticket to support here so that this is reviewed.

That just lead me to screenshots for support and then directed me back to the forums.
    Mutant EQ gave me zero damage on the sp3 on multiple fights using multiple champs.

Latest version of game on Galaxy Note 10+
    walkerdog said:

Did u parry stun the enemies then sp3?

@walkerdog I'm not entirely sure why that would matter for those nodes unless I'm missing an interaction.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Happening for me on iOS, came to see if anyone else, I have r3 havok and l3 is my go to, it’s dealing zero damage (same path) and I can’t see anything in the nodes as to why it should
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Could you mind telling the nodes in the quest? It probably makes it clear to the mods and people that it's not because of them. (I am yet to be Cav, so I don't know which quest you're talking about exactly)
    There is one quest which has 'Crit me with your best shot' though... Just a thought...
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Could you mind telling the nodes in the quest? It probably makes it clear to the mods and people that it's not because of them. (I am yet to be Cav, so I don't know which quest you're talking about exactly)
    There is one quest which has 'Crit me with your best shot' though... Just a thought...

I can assure you it’s not that, in fact that node isn’t in the mutant quest at all.
    But if you insist,

- opponents take 20% less damage from all sources except unblockable, heavy or special attacks.
    - mutants get unblockable after heavy attacks, buffs extend its duration, get upto 10 passive fury for attacking while unblockable.