**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

One Of Diablo's Synergies Aren't Active

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues

Diablo's "Unending Ambition" Synergy with Loki/Red Skull/Kingpin is not giving it's Listed Effect, it states "Personal Poison Debuffs become Passive and gain +10% Potency."

His Poison Debuffs do not become Passive as well his Poison Potency does not increase either, with Synergy my 6r2 deals the same 128 Damage Per Tick on his Poisons with and without the Synergy.

I've tested this Synergy with and without other Synergies but there was no change, also as far as I can tell every other Synergy works fine so 1 out of 5 ain't bad.

(Sorry for the Motion Blur Snapshots, my phone's Camera isn't the best... But it's easy to experience this Bug by simply having the Synergy in your team and noticing there's no change)
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    I'm confused by this too
  • Hey there, we can pass this information along to the rest of the team. Just to get a little extra info, does this only occur with Diablo and Loki, or have you seen this occur with the other synergy members as well?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Hey there, we can pass this information along to the rest of the team. Just to get a little extra info, does this only occur with Diablo and Loki, or have you seen this occur with the other synergy members as well?

I'll check that real quick

Hey there, we can pass this information along to the rest of the team. Just to get a little extra info, does this only occur with Diablo and Loki, or have you seen this occur with the other synergy members as well?

The Synergy also does not work when using Red Skull or Kingpin to activate the Synergy, the Potency still does not increase nor do the Debuffs become Passives.

I know it's only been just under 2 Weeks since this was reported, but is there any Update y'all can give? Thanks
  • JerryJiverJerryJiver Posts: 104
    Ran into this problem as well and found this thread. Has the team been able to review this yet? Ranked up kingpin and Diablo recently and would love to get this synergy working. Thanks