**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we cancel/delete our forum and game accts/login credentials?

WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
If anyone has some information on how to cancel or delete our kabam accts(both forum amd in game) I'd very much appreciate it. I dont necessarily want to go through having to deal with support and would just like to take care of it myself with some community help. Thanks

Comments

• Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    You can just stop playing so u don't have to start over if you decided to come back FYI... why delete?
  • Hey WOK, I'm sorry you're looking to delete your account, that's a shame! If you're absolutely sure that you want completely rid of it instead of taking a break, you will indeed need to contact the Support Team. As it's a big thing to do, and we can't handle account specific stuff here, it won't be possible for us to assist in that way.

There's more information on what will be required here , though I must stress to you that should you decide to pick up where you left off, this won't be possible after the deletion. Your account will be completely scrubbed and wiped clean.

I hope this information helps, and as I mentioned earlier, we can't assist with this particular issue, and need you to contact support. For this reason, this thread will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.