**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BG is nowhere near competitive ready

DenRodDenRod Posts: 43
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
Someone told me Kabam had a plan for the obvious cheating that would ran rampant. Which plan was that? Let us be cheated out of our prizes and then a month later ban the cheaters for a week?

Unless someone can show me how this Warlock beats a r3 Bishop in 24 secs with 11 hits, I’ll just continue to tell everyone to not bother with BG. And no, I don’t run suicides.

[Image removed as per forum rules]
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    It's MAX hit streak... doesn't mean total hits lol
  • Options
    The team is continuing to work on improving the processes to catch cheaters. Continuing to improve processes and tuning around this game mode is the primary purpose of these Betas in the first place. If you find evidence of suspicious behavior, we would ask that you pass it along to our Support Team here, both so that they can look into the individual and so that we get more data with which to refine our detection processes. Please also keep in mind that calling out players is not allowed on the forums, as this can sometimes lead to more confusion as well.
This discussion has been closed.