**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally, and this one I care about more than doom.

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
Level up is on, so what do I decide to do? Level up BWDO using a bunch of random iso, wasting a bunch of gold. Cool, just another level up.

Then I remember I have some incursion shards from yesterday, so I decide to go look in there for something interesting. Almost immediately, this one catches my eye.
It doesn’t really matter cause it’s a five star except, it’s a 10% chance at Omega Red.

I pick it up, fully expecting an OG Hulk, but no

Happy as I am about this pull, I’m kinda upset now that I wasted gold and mutant iso on a skill champ. It’s not a big deal, it’s skutant day so I’ll pick up four of those and get him ranked up in the next two level ups.

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Ok it’s actually myience day but you get the point.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Sorry Omega, but you’re not going to be my latest toy. That title has been stolen by…

…Omega
    I can rank her up using nearly no catalysts so even if I pull a six star I will have zero regrets.

• BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Congrats on your Omega Red and Omega Blue!
  • Congrats! Still trying to get the second OS myself.