**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Amazing Video including Act 8, BattleGrounds and More!

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/CvzRVbShN58

This is from the official MCoC channel, where Jax walks us through some awesome stuff coming in September!

Comments

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Awesome - some great stuff coming in September! I love the changes with battlegrounds, and infamous Ironman looks great!
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    I’m still disappointed in the high energy costs for Battlegrounds, so it seems like Kabam wants to gate the community from playing too much as opposed to have a timer/cooldown.

Realistically, after playing 4 matches it’s unlikely the average player is going to burn an energy refill.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Infamous Iron Man looks stacked!

And it’s always good to hear about fun synergies, and I know they weren’t mentioned but 🤞 that og iron man and sim bet fun synergies as well.

Battlegrounds changes look legit. New comp mode with maybe limited entry?! Mastery set ups 👀👀
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    The mastery thing for battlegrounds sounds interesting.

Just wondering, will it cost anything to switch decks, which therefore will switch masteries? I assume the mastery changes are only applied to the Battleground mode, which then could mean it's free of charge
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    Did a quick google for Black Widow Cytalis and no dice. Guessing this is Kabam's 2022 original champ?
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Siliyo said:

I’m still disappointed in the high energy costs for Battlegrounds, so it seems like Kabam wants to gate the community from playing too much as opposed to have a timer/cooldown.

Realistically, after playing 4 matches it’s unlikely the average player is going to burn an energy refill.

I don't mind the energy cost as an endgame player. I literally have tons of refills in excess every month and Battlegrounds is a perfect avenue to spend it on. I think a good alternative would something similar to how Duels work, i.e. you get a small number of free matches every day, when those are up you can use a token to enter (these can stockpile over time), afterwards you have to use energy. Still lets everyone participate but allows those with excess energy to play this mode more as we likely have less in the game to do aside from it.
  • DUOCENTODUOCENTO Posts: 43
    Jax looks like Jarvis if Jarvis were human. Nice dude!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

Did a quick google for Black Widow Cytalis and no dice. Guessing this is Kabam's 2022 original champ?

More like a variant to be used as a chapter boss. Think kang or gwenmaster.

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

Siliyo said:

I don't mind the energy cost as an endgame player. I literally have tons of refills in excess every month and Battlegrounds is a perfect avenue to spend it on. I think a good alternative would something similar to how Duels work, i.e. you get a small number of free matches every day, when those are up you can use a token to enter (these can stockpile over time), afterwards you have to use energy. Still lets everyone participate but allows those with excess energy to play this mode more as we likely have less in the game to do aside from it.
    To be honest, you’re right 😅 I’m sitting on a lot of energy in my stash so those will come handy in the future
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    September 14th can’t come soon enough
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Bocksarox said:

I hope the new Doom is released before Titania.

I hope so to because that would make the next 6* feature crystal even more spicy
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Amazing video absolutely!

Can’t wait for infamous iron man, looks dirty!

Battlegrounds looks so much better!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    loved the weapon nodes in the beta .. i think people will enjoy them WAY more that the paradox fiasco.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    I just hope this mastery loadout in battleground is a step to mastery 2.0
  • ILoveDrDoomILoveDrDoom Posts: 38
    Infamous iron man looks crazy! Definitely gonna hunt him down when he’s available in featured crystals