**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cav EQ science map bug

Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've noticed that anti venoms klyntar debuff is not removing the passive weakness applied by the node. As shown in the attached video, it isn't until the disorients are applied, or he is stunned that the weakness is removed. Am I missing something or is it a bug?

https://youtu.be/yRZbubrDEUY
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    Yup that’s definitely a bug
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Probably more on the intended side. His klyntar debuff is applied before the node interacts with it at the start of the fight. These changes were made when red mags was introduced (and blade sorta), this stops global nodes from being shut down by AAR by having them kick in slightly after the fight starts.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Jaded said:

Probably more on the intended side. His klyntar debuff is applied before the node interacts with it at the start of the fight. These changes were made when red mags was introduced (and blade sorta), this stops global nodes from being shut down by AAR by having them kick in slightly after the fight starts.

That was one of my first thoughts, since they begin the fight with it. However after re reading the node it's worded such that as long as they have a non damaging debuff on them, you should not have the weakness.

I would agree with the as intended argument if it was worded saying; "When a debuff is applies to them", or something to that effect.

• Options
    Hey there, have you seen this happening with any other Debuffs, or is it only the Klyntar Debuff at the start of the fight? Also, would you be able to tell us if you had any synergies active at the time? Just wanting to check so I can pass along any extra info you might have.
  • Options

Hey there, have you seen this happening with any other Debuffs, or is it only the Klyntar Debuff at the start of the fight? Also, would you be able to tell us if you had any synergies active at the time? Just wanting to check so I can pass along any extra info you might have.

This was my team. No active synergies, and I have not noticed this with any other debuffs. Thank you.