**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Knull still crashing my game

I am playing on an OPPO Reno 7. When playing in the quest 8.1.5, against gully 2099, if my knull attempts to enter the "corruption mode" caused by sp1 or sp3, the game freezes before entering a black screen. During this black screen, I am unable to interact with any thing and need to turn my phone off and on again just to use it. I tried the fight again but the same thing happened and now my knull is half hp, is there a way to fix this?

Comments

• Options
    NIOBBBNIOBBB Posts: 138
    by the way the node is cosmic fracture and this is the first time it has happened to me, I previously ran knull for fractured guard and it worked out fine so it might be that specific node.
  • Options
    NIOBBBNIOBBB Posts: 138
    The same thing just happened to the next fight against thor rags, but this time the fight went for a while before the crash occurred. the crash happened to occur when the timer for the armor breaks went to zero while i had about 21+ armor up so maybe thats why?
  • Options
    Hey there, we appreciate the info and have passed it along to the rest of the team to take a look into.