**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is the forum post about the new update??

I got an in-game mail saying there is a forum post about the new coming monthly events. But when I select "go now" to the forums, it shows a page and says I" don't have permission" to see the forum post. The post about the new update should've came like an hour ago and it's still not here. Are they waiting for the live-stream or is there a huge mistake on the post. What's going on??

Comments

• Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 305 ★★
    Onurre2 said:

I got an in-game mail saying there is a forum post about the new coming monthly events. But when I select "go now" to the forums, it shows a page and says I" don't have permission" to see the forum post. The post about the new update should've came like an hour ago and it's still not here. Are they waiting for the live-stream or is there a huge mistake on the post. What's going on??

I got the exact same message glad I'm not the only one
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    It’s not live on the forums yet, but very basic details are live on the main website. Not a lot of helpful information there and we probably won’t see anything on the forums until after their livestream.
  • Options
    Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    Adevati said:

It’s being held hostage by the live stream.

This is also my guess, but I have to ask; Do people really care about this live stream to wait for the same info for another 3 more hours than usual? Not being able to see the update till live-stream, makes me care less about the info and I'm deffinetly not gonna join to that live-stream either way.
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Onurre2 said:

Adevati said:

This is also my guess, but I have to ask; Do people really care about this live stream to wait for the same info for another 3 more hours than usual? Not being able to see the update till live-stream, makes me care less about the info and I'm deffinetly not gonna join to that live-stream either way.
    Guess we will see by the viewer count. Last time I get it with the launch of EoP and Carina’s Vol 3. This time I get it with the Summoner Choice reveal. But if we’re doing this for a normal March; it’s going to be too much.

• Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Adevati said:

Onurre2 said:

Adevati said:

Guess we will see by the viewer count. Last time I get it with the launch of EoP and Carina’s Vol 3. This time I get it with the Summoner Choice reveal. But if we’re doing this for a normal March; it’s going to be too much.

March might be the release of 8.2 though
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    I hope they fix Wiccan in the new update it is long overdue
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,023 ★★★★

Explain
  • Options
    Hey Gang,

Initially, we were planning to postpone the monthly content post until after we discuss it on the livestream. However, evaluating the livestream itself, we will be largely focused on Summoner's Choice.

The post is live now, here, but come check out the livestream if you want a few more visuals/details about the event! (also, it's going to be fun!)
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Still hoping something about the State of the Battlerealm map. There are questions which need answers literally. ;)
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★

Explain
    When fighting Wiccan (not every time) i get kicked out of the game it has been like that for awhile screws me in war & BG