**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please Kabam, one day delay and not x hours shift.

Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
Most alliances have set lanes for members based on timezones and IRL stuff(like work, sleep, family etc etc).

So x hours shift of AQ start time could ruin all our planing so please, make it 24h delay.

Comments

• kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    I agree - I'd rather see it start a day later than hours later - it totally messes up the flow.
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    Would work if they done 30 min timers with it
  • Aston316Aston316 Posts: 10
    edited June 2017
    If im reading this cryptic announcement right this means that aq will start and end at a later time all week, this means that i cannot participate at the start and i have to completly rework my bgs lanes
  • 13_RFL13_RFL Posts: 16
    I just posted basically the same thread.

30 minute timers do not help for people that are already asleep. A lot of our guys start paths and burn energy then go to sleep.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    Miike, this is not a very good look at all, man. This should just be pushed over for tomorrow instead. Our Euro & foreign guys will be totally f****d on this AQ with this late start, which will mean that they will totally be our for tier 1, & means that we will have a very late start throughout the week. Being smart about this would mean to push it over until tomorrow.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    day late or 30 min timers
  • This is not something we are interested in doing, because it would completely throw off the schedule by a day, and then reduce the amount of time between the two series of Alliance Quests. This has been done in the past, but not something we like to do very often.

There are already threads on this subject, so I'm going to close this one down now. If you have further comments on this matter, please post here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/3210/cannot-join-aq-two-aqs-edit-can-join-but-two-aqs-are-up#latest
This discussion has been closed.