**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Request for more forum activity from mods

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
I as well as many others feel like there is still a lack of support or response from mods on the boards. There are numerous reported bugs and problems that don't even get acknowledge. No offense you want 1 million likes, well to get that maybe you have to look at how things are being handled with customer service. Yelp and all other type of review services get likes based off of good customer experience not rewards for liking their page. I'm trying to say this as constructive as possible, I'm not bashing Kabam or anyone but it's very frustrating to not have a constant presence on the forums. There were more mods added but they aren't seen around too regularly. Please take this as constructive criticism, if you want better ratings and more likes you have to first increase your customer support especially on the forums where is the only place the players have an actual voice.

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Excellent post offering constructive criticism.

I’ve mentioned this in the forum suggestion thread but can we please sticky threads with “known issues” or threads “under investigation” to avoid duplicate threads ?
This discussion has been closed.