**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is Spot ignoring evade charges in EQ 2.2?

Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
This. He doesn’t have any evade counter or defensive AAR in his kit. He hit me when I had 3 active evade charges with Spider-Gwen, ignored the evade charges with Knull, as well.

On a side note, man I’m bummed out with how wonky and unenjoyable the game has been on all fronts for what feels like all of 2023.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Some weird interactions happening in that quest … seems like the evade action from the attacker is an action from the defender somehow … ( see my post about venom & stark spider )
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Treo said:

Some weird interactions happening in that quest … seems like the evade action from the attacker is an action from the defender somehow … ( see my post about venom & stark spider )

Thanks for the heads up. The current state of the game is pretty awful.

• Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Treo said:

Same, I thought I made a mistake the first time. Started it up again and venom still got hit by spidey.
    Maybe I am missing some interaction, but I just went with the nodes and hoped that venom should evade the basic attacks when he has an evade charge on.
  • Options
    BostonSpidey124BostonSpidey124 Posts: 18
    Similar situation happened with me against Thing. When he had the unblockable passive, he wouldn’t trigger my evade. It was weird and frustrating.

Oh and not cool including Apocalypse in this chapter. A Champion who removes evade effectiveness in a chapter when evade is the mechanic to help you is a little vindictive.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,820 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

Treo said:

Thanks for the heads up. The current state of the game is pretty awful.

Bugs have been happening in a large scale since 2020. Seems like a large number of them are device specific too, probably making it harder for them to fix them. Some people have had no issues at all, some have lag, crashes, BG bugs etc
  • Options
    Hey there, would you be able to share the info requested in the forum bug report template, or video if you have any? This would help us to be able to look into this a bit easier, and work to rule some things out.