**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pure skill - Unacceptable

Okay first off. I know you said in the thread you closed you have no updates to tell those of us that potentially spent more then $100 USD to unlock level 5 of pure skill.

Now how would you guys feel if you had paid a large sum of money on something, say I don't know, a playstation 4 and it was working fine for months then suddenly on March 1st of 2017 they released an update that made it totally useless. Would you be happy if they then told you they would look into fixing it, then took ALMOST a year to fix it? Well that's what's going on with us that spent good money to unlock pure skill. Actually to hell with the money. Even those that are free to play and saved up units spent hours that went to waste grinding for said units.

You can close threads about this issue, but I can assure you that more will just keep popping up and unless you ban my forum account I will continue to create and comment on those threads.

This is unacceptable! Shame on you Kabam.

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Oh no bro , now they will what they did to me... Just silence those with a voice..100s of warning, but a fix they have none.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    No official fix or compensation at this point is beyond annoying.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Wow, they closed the last thread about Pure Skill after saying they have nothing new to share? People are asking about a very real and valid issue and the thread get closed? That's downright rude and shows that they really don't care.
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    But dont worry they will fix AA heavy from hitting through Mordo's astral evade in less than a days time...or they will most certainly make sure Kang doesnt have an additional .5 secs on his stun, also in less than a days time.

Im sure they will get around to your issue right after they display the odds on FGMC's like they are required to
This discussion has been closed.