**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the new Android's update?.

I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Today I saw a new update for Android, it's only 58mb and I'm wondering what is this update, Is it fixing something like lags/stutter or whatever?. It's not for new content because it's already here (I guess, I've not started the new quests, but I see it there).

Comments

• Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    I believe they added the models of Vulture and MCU Spiderman, plus some little tweaks.

If they don't release any log, it's probably because it's a minor update / adding unreleased content. I'm stating this because Mcoc MOD released a video right after the update was out
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    That's a good point, maybe it was for the new content.
    I guess iOS should have a update too, right?.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    IOS had one. Not sure what the update was for though
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    What update are you talking about?
    I only have 13.1.1 available, which was to fix some crash issues
  • This was posted in the 13.1 thread as an update:

Hey All,

We are now pushing the button to put 13.1.1 Live.

13.1.1 is a bug fix build that will address a crash issue for players, as well as take care of that annoying pop-up that keeps telling you that the game will now download 0 MB of Data.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    This was posted in the 13.1 thread as an update:

Hey All,

We are now pushing the button to put 13.1.1 Live.

13.1.1 is a bug fix build that will address a crash issue for players, as well as take care of that annoying pop-up that keeps telling you that the game will now download 0 MB of Data.
    Thanks for the reply.

Now I know I can find those changelogs in Main Updates threads.

I can thank you too because the crash issue have improved a lot for me by the latest updates, seriously thanks because it was a hell for me. I don't what you did in those updates but this worked.
    But the game still stutters, if you fix it, the two huge problems (IMO) will be gone.