**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comments

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Definitely got less but also seemed to trigger 5 seconds early. No mention of anything with him in notes?
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    edited January 2018
    Just did a duel vs a Starky...my ogVision on offense gained under 1/3 a power bar instead of a full power bar at the beginning of the fight. @Kabam Miike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plfrGcG7bJQ
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    Always bug in the news Update and to be fair mis the decbmer Update not so many bugs
  • Orangeblood19Orangeblood19 Posts: 21
    Definitely bugged. My sig 99 starts the fight off with almost 2 full bars. Now, almost nothing.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Why does everyone jump to nerf. It’s probably a bug
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    It's broken really bad. His l3 was broken before, not sure if it's been fixed either. But yeah they ruined him. I get 1 1/2 bars normally and now about 1/4 of a bar at most.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    I smell OG vision offer coming
  • Not a nerf. We don't adjust champions without letting you guys know first. If there is ever something off with a Champion, just let us know and we'll take a look into it. We are aware of a bug that is affecting Vision after the update and are looking into a fix right now.
This discussion has been closed.