**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This is why people are quitting!

CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm facing Abomination with my Agent Venom. He starts up a combo, so I block. He lands that final medium attack on my block, and I dash forward to finish him off. Nope! WHIFF! Bullcrap! There are very few bugs that actually make it so you can barely play, and this is one of them! The double evade bug is the only bug ever that's been worse than this. This bug has been a problem for a long time now. It's been around since 12.0.1 at the latest. It causes you to literally miss your attacks. What?! There's no certain time it happens, it just does. I'll be using Wolverine, and I'll just whiff mid-combo. I'll use Agent Venom, and then whiff on a dash attack. I'll use anyone, and I just miss. Even though this glitch doesn't occur too often, twice per fight at the most, it's still game-breaking. If you're doing a hard quest or arena, a combo from the enemy can mean instant death in a lot of cases. We time it right, hit all the right buttons, and attack, but then YOU guys and your stupid bugs screw it up. I swear, Kabam, I'm gonna stop playing if we don't get fixes OR AT LEAST RESPONSES on bugs like this that make the game impossible to play. I've stood up for you guys in threads, and gotten made fun of for it. I don't like seeing people get cussed out and slandered, whether it's a company like you or other users. But I'm done. With the 13.0 update, you guys said this bug was fixed. Not only is it not fixed, it's worse. It's not just after heavy attacks anymore, but it's everywhere. Get your... I'll say **** so I don't get an infraction... **** together Kabam! I love this game. It's my favorite mobile game I've ever played. It's getting destroyed by these bogus bugs that make us hate playing. FIX THEM! If you can't fix them ASAP, at least comments on the freaking thread so we know a fix is in the works! For our sanity, give us a freaking fix! #FixMCOC
Android Nexus 10 so you guys won't ask my model type then not comment again or fix it, like you did to me when I made a thread about Drax not impacting a blocking enemy with his first dash attack. That's still a problem, too, FYI.
-CrusherOfDreams

Comments

• DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    The AI is complicated to play against at the moment. Fix your game kabam!
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    The AI is complicated to play against at the moment. Fix your game kabam!

#FixMCOC
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited June 2017
    This literally just happened to me against map 5 Mordo miniboss.

It's bs. It's like playing with a weighted die.

Question - is this an android only problem or.both?
    This literally just happened to me against map 5 Mordo miniboss.

It's bs. It's like playing with a weighted die.

I know. Even when we play it right, we die. If we can't play the game correctly and win with skill, why play? #FixMCOC
    edited June 2017
    I'm pretty annoyed. I lost three champs when I should have lost 0. The issue was definitely not with my timing.
    I'm pretty annoyed. I lost three champs when I should have lost 0. The issue was definitely not with my timing.

I know. If we see our swing go through the entire motion of the swing, then start the next hit, there's no way on Earth it's us. Fix it Kabam. It's getting old quickly.
    And then we get those guys who follow us and flag us for spam when we state our problems. But since Kabam has made it so we can't see who is Agreeing or Flagging us, we can't ask them to stop or even ask what we're doing wrong. But we keep getting our accounts slandered. Go Kabam!
    #FixMCOC #FixTheForums
    I think it's moderators or staff who think we're being unfair and difficult.

We're not, btw. We're the daily players.
  • Azrael908Azrael908 Posts: 16
    Lol I wish this was my biggest problem atm... but yeah bud, Kabam really needs to fix these issues... bug after bug, glitch after glitch, n in my case, mute after mute... this game is becoming unbearable
    I think it's moderators or staff who think we're being unfair and difficult.

We're not, btw. We're the daily players.

Exactly. A lot of us are the patient players who go out of our way to stay calm and collected. We're just getting old of this ****. It's an endless cycle. There's always at least 1 game-breaking bug going on since 12.0.
    Azrael908 wrote: »
    Lol I wish this was my biggest problem atm... but yeah bud, Kabam really needs to fix these issues... bug after bug, glitch after glitch, n in my case, mute after mute... this game is becoming unbearable

Yeah. If literally missing attacks for no reason ISN'T your biggest problem in the game, you know that Kabam is screwing you big-time.
    edited June 2017
    @TenebrousTenebrific, can you please give us some help over here? I just saw you close a thread.
    @TenebrousTenebrific, I see you online, please help us. This bug needs to be forwarded to the game team.
    HahahahaHA! Just happened again. Phoenix vs. War Machine. The funny part is, right after that combo he got, you know, the one where I whiffed so he got in a combo? Well, right after it, War Machine dashed backwards. I dashed forward after him but didn't get there. That makes sense, because we both went in the same direction, and he was already farther, so I shouldn't have hit him, right? Well, here's why I thought so: When I dash back, the enemy dashes forward and hits me. They just follow me and somehow land the hit. Yet users can't do that same thing. Huh, nice one Kabam.
  • Azrael908Azrael908 Posts: 16
    Azrael908 wrote: »

Yeah. If literally missing attacks for no reason ISN'T your biggest problem in the game, you know that Kabam is screwing you big-time.

Lol exactly... this mute **** is rediculous... if they're gonna mute players, there should be chat moderators in game to warn players... you know... because those in game chat rules are so clear
  • @CrusherOfDreams there's already several threads open on the topic regarding lag or missing hits. I know it's frustrating. Please, rather than create a new thread on the topic, with an off topic title, post on one of the already open threads.

Also, please keep bug reports as constructive as possible as it's sometimes difficult to filter through the non-constructive rant portion of a post to get to the part about the device and exact situation you're experiencing.

Our teams are reviewing details provided in the various threads open, please add your information to one of these.
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.