**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need 8 - WeaponXForce.(5.3 MIL) Yes, LINE REQ!!

LaFleur here!
Playing just over a year and lead an Alliance WeaponXforce (WEPXF). With only 17 days left in war seasons my team finds itself clawing to get back in gold. We are currently tier 9 but are falling short on dedicated loyal members. Currently there are 6 spots open but could easily be 8 or 9 with the right merger. We are looking for adults only who login in Daily with a minimum 150k rating. We run 22222 mostly to focus on War as of late. SA WEEKLY! Line is required (callmelafleur) communication and teamwork are paramount to our success and rewards maximization. Please don't hesitate to message me if you are in a dead alliance, willing to merge a small alliance or just plain hate your alliance.

Happy St. Patrick's Day,
LaFleur

upwloudfbxne.jpg
rq6dpp9cv8s7.jpg

Comments

• I went ahead and moved this to the correct section so that you might have an easier time finding new members. Good luck!
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Bump it up !! Join now and help us get back to GOLD in AW SEASONS!! NO DONATIONS! Line Required.