**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Deleted threads

Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
@BitterSteel @charaderdude2 did that thread we were messing around on just get deleted? I tried to access it and it said discussion can not be found, and then when it reloaded it was deleted from my bookmarked threads. Does that happen often? Like what the hell?

Comments

• Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    edited April 2018
    Man who the hell just flagged me?! And you flagged me for spam when this is the first post I have made asking about this! Troll
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Someone who,apparently,cares about moderation.

Nah,who am I kidding,it's a forum troll.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Yep it got deleted, happens all the time. It’s the mods discretion whether they close or delete the threads.
    What's this?The dark trinity or something?lol
    edited April 2018
    That's complete ****. If they just delete threads that people were talking on or even just having fun because this is a game, then what is the point of having forums? That pisses me off
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    You created a thread instead of sending a PM ...
    Of course posts like these are deleted
    Sac123_ wrote: »
    That's complete ****. If they just delete threads that people were talking on or even just having fun because this is a game, then what is the point of having forums? That pisses me off

Doesn't it piss all of us off?

Besides,Our Overlords can do anything to us at their discretion
    Your right @charaderdude2 . Please Kabam overlords have mercy and don't delete my thread! I beg of thy! The Miike comes and closes the thread and says "thou shall not pass...this point in the discussion."
    You created a thread instead of sending a PM ...
    Of course posts like these are deleted

There was another post that got deleted.Granted,It was someone whining about losing for the first time,but still,deleting it,without responding and editing some posts in there is kinda cold.
    @will-o-wisp How do I send pms? I know how to do so in game but can I do it on forums?
    Sac123_ wrote: »
    @will-o-wisp How do I send pms? I know how to do so in game but can I do it on forums?

You can go to someone's profile in the forums,and you see 'message' next to an envelope icon,that's pm in the forums.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Just go to someone's profile and click the "Message" option there.
  • Hey there, posts made on the forums must follow the forum rules, which everyone agreed to follow when they joined the forums. Those posts or comments that don't follow the rules can have action taken on them, which can include removal. If you are curious about the forum rules, you can find them here.
This discussion has been closed.