**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What will happen to left over infinity dust?

Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Gold?
@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_

If you dont know will you please try to make it happen?

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Nothing ATM
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Sent back to Kabam as payment for all of the items we've been farming...
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Those remaining rift shards disappeared when infinity events started. Im not surprised if the same happens to the dust of infinity.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I read somewhere that they won't be converted into anything, just like the recent rift shards. Kind of a pity, I recall last year the leftover rift shards were converted into gold.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    I read somewhere that they won't be converted into anything, just like the recent rift shards. Kind of a pity, I recall last year the leftover rift shards were converted into gold.

Yeah they converted scrap to gold. @Kabam Miike will you propose this. Please, make the community happy.
    Hopefully the something official will be said. I need to know whether save my dust. Or buy useless stuff in the store.
    Still no response? Come on mods, you guys are quick to warn people, just jump in and give is a official anwser.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Still no response? Come on mods, you guys are quick to warn people, just jump in and give is a official anwser.

We need to offend them somehow.
    All they is warn me, then never anwser any questions... EVER
    @Kabam Miike thank you.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    My goal was to reach the 6mil goal, but I am going to fall short. I have a list of things to buy, but it would be great if Kabam could convert remaining dust into gold, even with a cap, it would help the community. Thoughts?
    @Kabam Miike
  • Anthony84rAnthony84r Posts: 8
    Garbage, come on guys give us a way to get more gold.
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    When is the last day you can buy anything with infinity dust?
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited May 2018
    Nvm mis read lol
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I kinda have a feeling why the 6.9 mil AG was set as high as that - most people will be short from that amount to get the AG, and so the unit store offers of such dust will "help" to get the target. Good thing, I spent it on t2a and some items needed for rank up.

I dont need any more 500K dust to further my purchasing in the game..

Class AG is now clearly a rip-off. Kabam monetizing on infinity dust offers to entice players to add more dust to their currency. tsk tsk

i know, it's our choice to buy or not... but setting a high price so that players can buy their way to the gem...i dunno what...
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    teekq wrote: »
    When is the last day you can buy anything with infinity dust?

Pretty sure it’s 6/6
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I kinda have a feeling why the 6.9 mil AG was set as high as that - most people will be short from that amount to get the AG, and so the unit store offers of such dust will "help" to get the target. Good thing, I spent it on t2a and some items needed for rank up.

I dont need any more 500K dust to further my purchasing in the game..

Class AG is now clearly a rip-off. Kabam monetizing on infinity dust offers to entice players to add more dust to their currency. tsk tsk

i know, it's our choice to buy or not... but setting a high price so that players can buy their way to the gem...i dunno what...

I reached 6.9 million dust a few days ago, and I missed over a week's worth of dungeons. What helped me was completing all difficulty levels in the event quest, and hitting the top 1-20% most days in the Vanquishing Blows events by auto fighting fights in RTTL Chapter 1 while at work.

I had initially thought that I lost too much ground in obtaining the 5* AG crystal when I gave up on dungeons for that week, but Kabam really wasn't joking when they stated there was over 10 million dust available to obtain this month. Vanquishing Blows really did help in this regard. Admittedly they were too tedious at times to do, but they fitted in well with my fairly busy work schedule lately.
    @Kabam Miike man, this is why i asked. You said it was going to disappear. I would have had 3 million. I was hoping you would have asked . Thank you kabam for converting though, but i wish Mike's statement was correct before this.

p84tnlsyh7gl.png

• @Kabam Miike man, this is why i asked. You said it was going to disappear. I would have had 3 million. I was hoping you would have asked . Thank you kabam for converting though, but i wish Mike's statement was correct before this.

p84tnlsyh7gl.png

Only the Infinity Dust that is included in the Unit Packages will be converted to Gold. This does not include the rest of the Infinity Dust you may have collected during the duration of the event.
    Really, come on man do your magic bro. I have faith in you present , make it a option for us. Please @Kabam Miike ..

It really would be a great addition to the game.
  • SurgicalSniperXSurgicalSniperX Posts: 26
    When is the Infinity Dust going away?
    June 6th
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    @Kabam Miike man, this is why i asked. You said it was going to disappear. I would have had 3 million. I was hoping you would have asked . Thank you kabam for converting though, but i wish Mike's statement was correct before this.

p84tnlsyh7gl.png

Only the Infinity Dust that is included in the Unit Packages will be converted to Gold. This does not include the rest of the Infinity Dust you may have collected during the duration of the event.

How wonderful, just the type of answer I have come to expect from Kabam. I had compiled over 1mil of the infinity dust(by most standards, not much I'm sure) here and there, and was under the misguided impression that a courtesy in-game notification would inform me of any expiring time limits to use them(ie.. stash items).
    Oh well, no one to blame other than myself for having failed to pay closer attn to the game goings on. Hope I didnt miss out on something really big but if I had, no worries. I've been desensitized from game dissapointments through the years. Lol
    Yeah, it was something simple to help the community. But instead we got goldpool
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    WOK wrote: »

p84tnlsyh7gl.png

How wonderful, just the type of answer I have come to expect from Kabam. I had compiled over 1mil of the infinity dust(by most standards, not much I'm sure) here and there, and was under the misguided impression that a courtesy in-game notification would inform me of any expiring time limits to use them(ie.. stash items).
    Oh well, no one to blame other than myself for having failed to pay closer attn to the game goings on. Hope I didnt miss out on something really big but if I had, no worries. I've been desensitized from game dissapointments through the years. Lol

There was a timer on the infinity dust store tab. Don't know what else you wanted.
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    WOK wrote: »

p84tnlsyh7gl.png

There was a timer on the infinity dust store tab. Don't know what else you wanted.

Gold man... Like rockets scrap, we wanted it converted to gold.