**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First r5 4*

Hi

I've been playing for a Year and I've finally been able to get 3 tech tier 4 catalyst it's between vulture and yondu both unawakened who should I rank up?

Any help would be appreciated thank you

Comments

• Spidermonkey902Spidermonkey902 Posts: 63
    How does yondu nerf power gain have I been missing something all this time lol
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I phrased it poorly...did not mean he effects the power gain buff...but his attacks can generate less power for the enemy.
    x057az0hth38.png
    I completely missed that lol and I've been playing with him for about 8 months as he was my first 4* I've had some insane luck in my crystals my first 5* was AA then beast, I recently started a new account and my first 3* on that one was AA then beast chances of that are a million to 1 lol
    Wow...that is a crazy pattern...lol
    I would love a 5* AA!
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Yondu
  • David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    edited June 2018
    Both of them are big NO,they are not truly worth for r5,only yondu for deff,maybe.Better save that t4b for ranking up that 5* AA
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    David12364 wrote: »
    Both of them are big NO,they are not truly worth for r5,only yondu for deff,maybe.Better save that t4b for ranking up that 5* AA

Ummm Yondu is good....probably top 5 tech champs
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Yondu is quite underrated. Permanent heal block alone is just amazing in some fights.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I’d go Yondu. Pretty good defender and useful for fighting Medusa and Modok
    Thank you all for your help especially kabam pertinax the choice is real lol based on what I've seen above I believe I shall be ranking up my yondu but as you can tell this was not a easy decision to come with on my own so thank you everyone for helping me :-)
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    I have yondu as a 6* , totally happy to have him