**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Season 2 rewards not given

I did't got my season 2 rewards of AW my alliance is in silver 2 even I participated in the AW and AQ still I did't got my rewards

Tag of alliance DW®

Comments

• ULTRAHAVOCULTRAHAVOC Posts: 19
    I am very upset I participated in many AW and AQ :'(
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Were you kicked from said alliance or did you leave the alliance prior to the clock striking 0:00 on the Season 2 timer?
    Name-ULTRAHAVOC
    ALLIANCE-DEATHWORLD(DW®)

I AM VERY UPSET FROM KABBAM
    NO EVEN I CHECKED MY MAIL AND STASH
  • P0pwarzP0pwarz Posts: 2
    Kabam never made it clear in game that if you leave and return to an alliance that the counter resets and any wars played before you left don't count towards eligibility.Like in my case where I had to leave for a week for a family emergency then returned for last 3 wars of the season so technically I played in more than 90% of the wars for season rewards to get nothing at all. Kik
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    P0pwarz wrote: »
    Kabam never made it clear in game that if you leave and return to an alliance that the counter resets and any wars played before you left don't count towards eligibility.Like in my case where I had to leave for a week for a family emergency then returned for last 3 wars of the season so technically I played in more than 90% of the wars for season rewards to get nothing at all. Kik

Kabam usually may be the ones to blame, but that one rule was clear as day from day one..if you leave any alliance (same even) and rejoin..the counter resets automatically..sorry you didn't get your rewards but that was one rule that was known..you should have just told your leader that you would be inactive for a week and any decent leader wouldn't have mind if you were a contributing member like you say you were
  • P0pwarzP0pwarz Posts: 2
    Not clear in game description maybe on forums they said something but if you look in game it only says you need to participate in at least 5 wars to qualify nothing about it resetting if you leave and come back
    I didn't left the clan
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    You have to do at least 5 AW with ur current allaince to get reward.It has to be the last allaince before the rewards were given out and u had to do 5 with them minimum
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    As others said you need at least 5 wars in the same allaince in the season without leaving, without being kicked and if you joined them in the final couple of weeks then you get nothing and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

One of those 3 things happened because that's the only way for someone NOT to get rewards.
  • Same problem here, didn’t leave my ally, pretty sure I participated in five wars. Hopefully when Season 3 ends I’ll get rewards.
  • edited July 2018
    Hi All!

As mentioned above, to obtain rewards for the Season you would have needed to participate in at least 5 wars with your Alliance during the season. If you left your Alliance, this would reset the counter. You had to still be in the Alliance when rewards were sent out. If you met all of the prerequisites to earn Season rewards and still did not receive them. Reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.
This discussion has been closed.