**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The just received compensated Marvelous 5* crystal

Just to be sure, is this the right crystal?6yb8tlag3ptd.png
There is no IMIW there 🀨

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Did you get the right one first time around?
  • MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82 β˜…
    I got that one too.
    If you got the right one first time around you were supposed to get the WRONG crystal
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 β˜…β˜…
    That isn’t the way I read there announcement.
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175 β˜…
    Well ok if that’s the case then it’s all good cause I got the right one the first round. Just wanted to make sure, thanks πŸ‘πŸ»
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 β˜…β˜…
    Never mind my reading skills are apparently terrible.
  • Tse7en5Tse7en5 Posts: 39 β˜…

It is okay, easy to overlook when the mods so often use terrible verbiage.
    Well ok if that’s the case then it’s all good cause I got the right one the first round. Just wanted to make sure, thanks πŸ‘πŸ»

I see you are number 7 on strongest team in our region.
    Nice, last time I checked I was not 12 lol
    Nr 12
  • Tse7en5 wrote: Β»

It is okay, easy to overlook when the mods so often use terrible verbiage.

Sorry if it was confusing! You could help us out by letting me know what part you found confusing.
    Nr 12

Nr 2 here lol
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I thought it was clear. Basically at the end you should have one wrong crystal and one right crystal.
  • SwainbeatsSwainbeats Posts: 21 β˜…
    Supposedly you get the right one if you got the wrong one and the wrong one if you originally got the right one. At the end, everyone that brought the deal should have got both. I got the wrong one so now I have the right one.