**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Glory store didn't reset [Merged Threads; Under Investigation]

EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Seriously, when will you get something right first time? Please fix this. Support ticket also sent.

esxnciajkba0.png
t6256kd6ikta.png
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Bambam7700Bambam7700 Posts: 38
    The glory store will not let you buy anyhting pass the previous limits. Is that as intended.
    @Kabam Miike

yqcjufyfz6i2.png
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    if u buy one item it resets properly
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    edited July 2018
    No it doesn't and thx, now I spent 280 unnecessary glory units @ezmoney
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    yes it does... i bought and it reset myself. its all over reddit. research kid
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    ezmoney wrote: »

This is correct. Same thing happened to me
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Why is your t4cc only 270? I have to give 350 units for mine. Also I have to give 500 units for t4cs. What's going on here?
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    Timros wrote: »
    Why is your t4cc only 270? I have to give 350 units for mine. Also I have to give 500 units for t4cs. What's going on here?

Update to glory store, everything is cheaper now
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Nevermind, just jumped on and see its all been changed. When did that happen?
  • FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    ezmoney wrote: »

No luck doing this on my device.
  • Bambam7700Bambam7700 Posts: 38
    No it does not
  • Hey there, we've seen that some players are reporting that the Glory store purchase limit has not reset, while others are saying that it has already reset correctly for them. We'll be passing along everyone's reports to the rest of the team for investigation and will let everyone know as soon as we have more info on this.
  • Dr_Doob617Dr_Doob617 Posts: 35
    Well I went and purchased an 1,800 T2 alpha fragment which was shown at 900 glory, and it actually took just over 2K glory when I got it. Pretty damn lame! Submitted a ticket regarding it and got some generic response, here’s hoping you guys over at kabam reverse that nonsense as I wouldn’t have purchased that for 2K glory!🤦‍♂️
  • For anyone whose purchase limits have not reset yet, would you be able to tell me when the last time you restarted your game was? If you have not restarted it recently, would you be able to restart and let me know if the purchase limit changes?

@Dr_Doob617, we are currently gathering information on that issue here if you ave any extra info to provide on that subject or if you want to keep an eye on it for updates.
  • The28ShogunThe28Shogun Posts: 6
    My glory store has not reset ever since the last season ended. I have already tried logging out/ logging back in, restarting the game, reinstalling the game, purchasing items in the store, but still no luck.

What's weird is that it reset for some things like potions, but it did NOT reset for things like the T1 and the T2 alpha catalyst, or the T4 Basic catalyst which are the things that I buy most frequently from the store.

Thanks.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    My glory store has not reset ever since the last season ended. I have already tried logging out/ logging back in, restarting the game, reinstalling the game, purchasing items in the store, but still no luck.

What's weird is that it reset for some things like potions, but it did NOT reset for things like the T1 and the T2 alpha catalyst, or the T4 Basic catalyst which are the things that I buy most frequently from the store.

Thanks.

It resets when a new series starts not when it ends. And some items like potions reset every 24 hours
  • The28ShogunThe28Shogun Posts: 6
    Appleisgod wrote: »

It resets when a new series starts not when it ends. And some items like potions reset every 24 hours

Perhaps I wasn't clear, but this thread and my post are about the glory store not resetting even after several AQs. The last time the purchase limit was reset for me to buy items in the glory store was before this AQ season even started. There have been at least a few AQ's since then but my glory store purchase limit is not being reset at the start of the new AQ.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    No rest for me.