**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dash Back/Evade bugs are back!

GeekArtsGeekArts Posts: 94
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello fellow summoners and development team.. just wanted create a quick thread regarding an issue I’ve been having where dashing backwards to evade attacks seems unresponsive over the last few weeks. My champions just stand still when swiping backwards and get punched into oblivion. This occurs sporadically but is especially annoying in competitive content like AQ and AW.

Anyone else facing these issues and would you please share your experiences/suggestions?

Comments

• KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    They never left.
  • AlzkabetAlzkabet Posts: 48
    GeekArts wrote: »
    Hello fellow summoners and development team.. just wanted create a quick thread regarding an issue I’ve been having where dashing backwards to evade attacks seems unresponsive over the last few weeks. My champions just stand still when swiping backwards and get punched into oblivion. This occurs sporadically but is especially annoying in competitive content like AQ and AW.

Anyone else facing these issues and would you please share your experiences/suggestions?
    I have a similar problem, while holding block and the AI does a heavy attack i can't dash back sometimes, like the character is blocked in that spot, even if i stop holding block.

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Get new phones... the rotary phone with attached screen isn’t supported.
  • Hey guys, I realize it can be frustrating when an aspect of the game doesn't perform in the way you expect. Ultimately, we want everyone who plays in The Contest to have the best experience possible and anything that gets in the way of that happening is not good for anyone!

We're always trying to make improvements to how the game performs and we find it especially helpful when we receive feedback such as you have provided here. Essentially, this allows us to focus on specific areas that we need to investigate and potentially even make changes to.

In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about these types of issues in the same place, we created two dedicated threads and a bug reporting template. Links to both discussions are provided below, and the bug reporting template can be found on the first page of each one.

Please take a moment to report any performance-related issues you're concerned about in one of these threads:

- Android user performance issues thread
    - iOS user performance issues thread

To help keep the Forum free from clutter, I'll go ahead and close this discussion. However, I want to thank you in advance for your patience and help as we work to address your concerns and make The Contest a better place for everyone!
This discussion has been closed.