**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Freezing

Recently since the last few updates me and other alliance mates have had frequent issues where everything is fine leading up to the fight and during the fight. But as soon as it ends, it freezes up(image below). You then have to force close the app and restart. When you jump back into AQ, half of your health is gone and the champ you just fought has full health like nothing ever happened.

I'm sure there is other people experiencing the same thing. It's not a connection issue with my phone.

gciekvu0tfsm.jpg

Comments

• Hey Stoyvensen, I’m sorry to hear the game freezes after you finish an Alliance Quest fight!

We're always working to make improvements to performance and to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like this, we created two dedicated threads and a bug reporting template. Links to both discussion can be found below. Please take a moment to contribute to whichever one is relevant to you by providing the information we've requested in the bug report template, located on the first page of each discussion.

- Android user performance issues thread
    - iOS user performance issues thread

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to address your concerns!
This discussion has been closed.