**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mystic Dispersion

So actually u guys are nerfing MD. I guess many people like me want to have their alphas 2 and t4b back since we ranked mystic champions to r4 or r5 when MD was designed. Now you totally have changed that.

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Well that didn't take long...
  • TerrorTerror Posts: 33
    edited August 2018
    what did u expect? you buy a ferrari with bi turbo then after two years it has been taken back from your car, you want ur money back, don't u? some people bought all special offers and ranked mystic champions cuz they loved the way the MD works
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I dont see the big deal, unless I am missing something its just nerfed with one buff, and that buff also got a slight nerf as well.
    Have you tried playing with the new versions of Dexterity and MD?
    Were you a tester?
    I invested in it as well, but I diversified my roster as well, not letting everything depend on the mystic champs in this game. We are getting reimbursed for the investment (all of it), and can then see what we want.

Before crying wolf, make sure there is one to begin with.

Wait and see, not every change is a bad one. Come on already.
  • THX135THX135 Posts: 83
    The mystic dispersion change in mechanic doesn't have a large impact on offense when I tested.

However, I think the point people are making is that this change in the mystic dispersion will decrease the effectiveness of mystic champs as AW defenders.

People have ranked certain mystic champs for AWD due to how mystic dispersions worked previously.
    edited August 2018
    still I dont want ferrari with single turbo and 450 hps instead of 700 cuz I liked the power I had before:)
    Yes, it will change for AWD, I won't argue otherwise, but that will be a change across the board for everyone.

And everyone that bases their entire gameplay around one single mastery, I really don't know what to say...
    To me, that is plain silly. I can't see a reason why I would want to do that, even for AWD, there are many other good options there. Diversified rosters bring more to the game in the longer run.

But everyone has already made up their minds, so any opinion differing from it being a massive nerf will be completely buried and those holding the opposing view will be ridiculed and called Kabam lackeys. So be it.
    I reserve any opinion on the change until the time it is live. Only then will I know how I feel about it.

Until then, people need to stop and think about why they're getting riled up over something not here yet, and untested by themselves.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Yes, it will change for AWD, I won't argue otherwise, but that will be a change across the board for everyone.

And everyone that bases their entire gameplay around one single mastery, I really don't know what to say...
    To me, that is plain silly. I can't see a reason why I would want to do that, even for AWD, there are many other good options there. Diversified rosters bring more to the game in the longer run.

But everyone has already made up their minds, so any opinion differing from it being a massive nerf will be completely buried and those holding the opposing view will be ridiculed and called Kabam lackeys. So be it.
    I reserve any opinion on the change until the time it is live. Only then will I know how I feel about it.

Until then, people need to stop and think about why they're getting riled up over something not here yet, and untested by themselves.

back when they nerfed pb they made alot of champs trash and it took years for some of them to get buffed others ended up being ignored all together there Track record for stuff like this is not good
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Finaly Can Sl be good agings magisk. And no tigger md so much.
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »

back when they nerfed pb they made alot of champs trash and it took years for some of them to get buffed others ended up being ignored all together there Track record for stuff like this is not good

PB changes didn't make the champs trash.
    Their synergies gave them value and PB was something that was way overpowered as well.
    If you want to talk about massive changes, talk about the changes that were made to the (also way overpowered) willpower.
  • Fighter1688Fighter1688 Posts: 3
    Refund the mastery cores in loyalty and then we have to purchase to unlock the MD? We all know the exchange rate of Kabam -- penny to the dollar. Those who had purchased MD are all screwed by Kabam.

Not only the exchange rate sucks, we buy MD for a reason and since it is nerfed, those mystic champs we choose to rank up had become less effective too. Who cares if it is across the board and that is not an excuse.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »

PB changes didn't make the champs trash.
    Their synergies gave them value and PB was something that was way overpowered as well.
    If you want to talk about massive changes, talk about the changes that were made to the (also way overpowered) willpower.

they also nerfed carnage before release then gave the generic we are looking at ur feedback response and well he is still trash and most thread for him get ignored by there staff

even 12.0 had a bunch of changes to champs they weren't prepared for changes that ended up nerfing some alot more I member doctor strange

something like this they should've been ready for buffs for champs day one
    Refund the mastery cores in loyalty and then we have to purchase to unlock the MD? We all know the exchange rate of Kabam -- penny to the dollar. Those who had purchased MD are all screwed by Kabam.

Not only the exchange rate sucks, we buy MD for a reason and since it is nerfed, those mystic champs we choose to rank up had become less effective too. Who cares if it is across the board and that is not an excuse.

You didn't quite get that you get either the loyalty or units spent back I take it?
    It's a one-for-one return. Use whichever you used for something else if you want.

It being across the board is also not an excuse. It's a fact.
    I bought MD for the same reasons as anyone else. Guess what? I'm affected as well.
    But why start a shitstorm here before you have even takenthe chance to look at it? What's the point?
  • 2_EZY2_EZY Posts: 21
    I played the beta and for offensive purposes it’s great. I won’t have to worry about triggering MD in dorm and I’m pretty sure his degen will also just be one (it won’t reset). For defensive purposes however, it’s a nerf anyone who says it’s not doesn’t have r4 or r5 mystic defenders. We ranked up Dorms, Mephisto, magik, MS for defense and now to get **** it’s dumb. Kabam should issue rank downs for mystic only not a generic but a mystic rank down. That’s way they won’t be used for other champs.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    to half of the community change automatically means nerf ....go figure lol

exactly, for some reason we chose those champions and ranked them up to R4/R5 because we liked the way it worked, now they are less effective and we should have opportunity to rank them down
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    to half of the community change automatically means nerf ....go figure lol

It is a nerf though it’s making mystic dispersion a lot less effective in war defense
  • Please keep the conversation on this topic in the Mystic Dispersion and Dexterity Discussion thread.
This discussion has been closed.