**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Name Change Help

Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Every name i want is apparently taken, even though its not. I have a name change token and the last time i changed my name was in February, a lot more than 90 days. HELP!

Comments

• Options
    I NEED HELP
  • Options
    Hi!

When a player changes their name, their previous name has a 30-Day reserve on it and is not searchable. This gives the player the chance to revert back to their old name if they so choose.

If the system is saying the name is taken then that name is either unavailable due to someone else grabbing it up OR for it being on hold just in case.
  • Options
    It's been less than 30 days and I would like to know how to get my old name back.
    @Kabam Lyra could you help me out?

Hi,

We can't assist with game account name changes on the forums, so if you have questions please reach out to our support team. You can reach them by using the "Support" link in game.
  • Options
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    It's been less than 30 days and I would like to know how to get my old name back.
    @Kabam Lyra could you help me out?

Hi,

We can't assist with game account name changes on the forums, so if you have questions please reach out to our support team. You can reach them by using the "Support" link in game.

Thank You!