**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Master Key not available for purchase?

So I just bought some units to buy the master key to unlock this months Maste level EQ and the master key is not showing available for purchase.

Do they remove it before the event ends? I wouldn’t have bought units if I knew I couldn’t buy the key as it was there las night.

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Master is now free
    No key needed
    No need to explore heroic
  • DawgballsDawgballs Posts: 18
    That’s not true. I beat Uncollected and it won’t let me access master svent
    gst3e6ip1xgq.jpeg
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Master is now free
    No key needed
    No need to explore heroic

Oh sorry it's for the next event quest haha
    😅
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    Dawgballs wrote: »
    So I just bought some units to buy the master key to unlock this months Maste level EQ and the master key is not showing available for purchase.

Do they remove it before the event ends? I wouldn’t have bought units if I knew I couldn’t buy the key as it was there las night.

Master will forever be free starting with oct eq.
    I know it’s free in Oct. I wanted to run this months without doing heroic. I bought units to buy the key and the key is no longer available.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Um there is one day left in this EQ
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Are you uncollected?
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    How many units did you buy??? Do you have any proof you might be able to get something back
    2 days. I can/was planning to run through it today
    Yes I’m Uncollected. I bout SL Loot bag 850 units. 300 for key, the rest to blast through the quest with energy.
    Normally I don’t run master but I wanted to R4 AA and with the 3600 T2A id be able to do that. It’s the only reason I was going to run it and bought the units. I wish @Kabam would give a heads up if they’re going to cut selling the key short by 2 days
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    edited October 2018
    For the september month Event you cant by the Master key, so you have to play heroic first
    Denta89 wrote: »
    For the september month Event you cant by the Master key, so you have to play hard first

The key for this months master was available as of last night. I held off on buying it Until this morning because I wasn’t sure if I’d have to to run it. Which I do. Went to buy it and it was no longer there.

• Hey There,

It looks like it left the store earlier than it was meant to. Can you please try restarting the game and checking the store again? It should be there now!
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I can still see and buy Him.