**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Contender, Proven, and Conqueror Discussion Thread

Comments

• EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Have the prices fallen for anyone?
    Mine still 100 units. I'm Uncollected already

z6y45y63cnzm.jpg

I'm using
    Moto Maxx XT1225
    Android Marshmallow v6.0.1
    Mobile Data: Claro BR 3G + wifi
    Version of the game: 21.0.0
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,587 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Just received the titles. B)
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

Did you get the new crystals? @winterthur
  • PrasannaPrasanna Posts: 53
    When will we get it
  • MALDO2768MALDO2768 Posts: 37
    I recently changed my name in game admit was lame one in the past didnt think get hooked for 3 yrs. Finished act 4 didnt get new title? Kabam please adjust this
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,587 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

Did you get the new crystals? @winterthur

Not yet. I wonder if the crystals has different visuals.
  • I have completed act 4 and i haven't got any title yet
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,891 ★★★★★
    ive gotten all the titles
  • DdawgDdawg Posts: 7
    I’ve been claiming daily crystals and the hourly crystals for a while, but the rewards still have not changed for me. I’ve been act 4, and my IGN is Ddawg519. I would appreciate it if you fix it soon, because I really need the rewards, as I am 2 chapters away from the collecter. I would also appreciate some form of compensation, as I’ve been claiming many crystals, that really could’ve helped my account. Thank you for your time.
  • Hey there everyone, just a quick reminder that the titles will be sent out to everyone who earned them within the coming weeks. There are a lot of players who qualify for this, so it may take a bit of time, but rest assured that we are working on getting them out to everybody who earned them. Once all the titles have bee distributed, then we will turn on the new Crystals. Hope this helps clear up some confusion!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Hey there everyone, just a quick reminder that the titles will be sent out to everyone who earned them within the coming weeks. There are a lot of players who qualify for this, so it may take a bit of time, but rest assured that we are working on getting them out to everybody who earned them. Once all the titles have bee distributed, then we will turn on the new Crystals. Hope this helps clear up some confusion!

Ok. Thx for the info.
  • MAC_ISO8MAC_ISO8 Posts: 10
    I achieved the title proven bit ain't getting no new 3 stars in daily crystal what am I supposed to do?
  • Move964_Move964_ Posts: 139
    How long can we expect to wait
  • ManChild wrote: »
    So if you’ve cleared all story 100% you get a couple titles and crystals to open? Or did I miss something else that would come my way?

If you've already cleared all of the Story Acts (or even just up to 5.2), you'll get the titles, but this won't have any effect on you. This is to help players that are not quite at Uncollected level manage to get up there a little bit quicker!

Will players - who already completed Act 2 and 3 and have those titles - be able to get the crystals - even though they already completed it before the titles came in - for every title or as they progress their crystals will be upgraded?
    I mean, I'm on 4.3 right now, and I have the titles for Act 2 and 3, and I'm currently on completion conquest of Act 4.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    ManChild wrote: »
    So if you’ve cleared all story 100% you get a couple titles and crystals to open? Or did I miss something else that would come my way?

If you've already cleared all of the Story Acts (or even just up to 5.2), you'll get the titles, but this won't have any effect on you. This is to help players that are not quite at Uncollected level manage to get up there a little bit quicker!

Will players - who already completed Act 2 and 3 and have those titles - be able to get the crystals - even though they already completed it before the titles came in - for every title or as they progress their crystals will be upgraded?
    I mean, I'm on 4.3 right now, and I have the titles for Act 2 and 3, and I'm currently on completion conquest of Act 4.
    Hey there everyone, just a quick reminder that the titles will be sent out to everyone who earned them within the coming weeks. There are a lot of players who qualify for this, so it may take a bit of time, but rest assured that we are working on getting them out to everybody who earned them. Once all the titles have bee distributed, then we will turn on the new Crystals. Hope this helps clear up some confusion!

• AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Hey guys, I restarted playing the game about 2 days back. It came to my notice that people who have completed ACT 2,3 and 4 are now also getting titles which will help them increase their rooster.
    I've completed Act 3 100% and have done a initial run of Act 4. Haven't got any of the titles which Kabam said it'll be giving. I have restarted, reinstalled the game twice hoping it would resolve this issue but upto no avail. Any help is appreciated
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I restarted playing the game about 2 days back. It came to my notice that people who have completed ACT 2,3 and 4 are now also getting titles which will help them increase their rooster.
    I've completed Act 3 100% and have done a initial run of Act 4. Haven't got any of the titles which Kabam said it'll be giving. I have restarted, reinstalled the game twice hoping it would resolve this issue but upto no avail. Any help is appreciated

1. Look in your titles tab. They can add it there and not put it through mail
    2. Be patient. If they haven’t arrived, they should soon.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 900 ★★★
    For those who get the Contender, Proven, and Conqueror titles, will they only get the 3's that are in the Conqueror pool or will they get the 3's from all three titles?
  • WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 228
    Is there a date nailed down as to when the crystals will change?
  • WeezerKDI1 wrote: »
    Is there a date nailed down as to when the crystals will change?

Hi,

We are still rolling out the change to everyone but our goal is for everyone to have their titles by early next week. Thanks for your patience if you haven't gotten your titles yet! Once all the titles are sent, then the Crystal changes will happen.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 314
    So when do the new crystals start, like the new daily crystal for conqueror and the 4 hour crystals.
    I understand all the sarcastic comments but I actually commed kabam for doing something like this, I'm one of those players who feel I'm kinda stuck I'm not uncollected yet but I can finish master difficulty for the most part so the game can get very frustrating when every thing goes to the top guys or the people who just started, so if this helps me get tier 4 class cats quicker I'm all for it. I do think they really need to do something to make 5* a little more accessible to people like me but it's a good first step.
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    I have completed act 4 but still get 1* in my daily crystals.How is this possible?@Kabam Mike
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Crystals still haven't been released yet, correct?
    Guys read the previous comments please, they will answer all ur questions. It's taking some time to get everyone the titles, once everyone has them, I'm sure theyll make an announcement stating so, then the new crystals will start. So once they've announced that everyone should have the titles and the new crystals roll out, if u haven't gotten your titles by then, then you'll want to address it with kabam. Thanks to kabam for answering my questions.
  • I have completed the act 3 but only cleared one path of each chapter and it's sub chapter. I got my title proven and contender but, what about the rewards! Will it change when we change the title or its fixed eg: if I change to proven my rewards gets better, I switch to contender my rewards get down. Very much confusion Mike. Plz clear it out. Also I didn't receive any of these rewards till now. Same old garbage daily and 4 hr . Which always gives u either 1 star hero/2star hero or level 1 health potion respectively.
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    what about the 2 stars?
    Are they still the same or are all the champs listed gonna be available?
  • Hey Mike I saw the improvements would come to the daily and 4 your crystal also phc prices for it's respective tittles which haven't applied to me with act 4 completed does it need to be explored ?
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Is anyone else not getting the discounted PHC or better rewards for daily and free crystals or when is that happening?