**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boosts for Trials not working

2»

Comments

• SantaGulkSantaGulk Posts: 72
    Another thing is... those boost don't really help much. The only boost I found useful is the arc overload one. The others are just flashy
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    And the AI is way too defensive. On 2 of the fights the AI just stood there until they got to sp3 and game over.
  • ButOfCorpselyButOfCorpsely Posts: 71
    @Kabam Miike thanks for looking into it. I handle most difficult content with ease, and obviously the entire point of these trials is to get people to do the six other trials during the week in order to have the boosts. And when the boosts fail, it’s literally impossible.

I wasted a team revive and still didn’t get past Voodoo with Blade and Danger Sense. That was insane. Wasted Epic rewards.
    nz0bt6cchz9u.png
    14xddw5q5yk2.png
  • nanoibarrananoibarra Posts: 6
    Wasted boosts and potions, pretty there wont be any compensation like always
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    This isn't surprising.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Boosts worked great for me and I jumped in not too long after Day 7 opened up. The reverse heal just applies a Gilly-like Phantasm debuff periodically. This is the same as it was for the prior event that had the daily boosts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=escLqdwiKI8
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Ther works.

well looks like they don't lol.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    G0311 wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    Ther works.

well looks like they don't lol.
    Ther do but Not for that node. Im cler it find but my roster also a bit stake op and didt hav dorm either a iceman so ther. Migt be hard.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Variant completion? Check. Act V exploration? Check. Lol path? Yet again, check. But this was nearly undoable. I didn’t see a reverse heal even once. Regardless of opponents. Also, with connection issues coming in left, right and center (rinse and repeat as infinitum) the boosts nearly ran out before facing the purple alcoholic. This thing doesn’t seem to be thought through. Or tested. At all.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Can we have another entry into epic as some things were ‘not working as intended’
  • nelly22nelly22 Posts: 65
    I got Juggs with spite, burden of might, champion boost, debilitate, and bane of damballah and the boosts were no help. He destroyed my whole team. Thanks kabam for making another event un-fun.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    They really need to start beta testing this stuff before it comes out
  • shortskatrshortskatr Posts: 25
    I ran expert all week long taking about 20 percent damage with one champ,, today I got to fight a Hyperion that goes unstoppable every 10 seconds for 10 seconds,, not sure how any champ can deal with that and that’s not even epic,, don’t understand how a quest can be 4 times as hard at least on the main day,, I’m using max 4 stars, 4/55 s and 6 stars,, I remember the last one of these running all your boosts on epic was easy with half the roster,, I have an easier time getting the 5 star shards on the what should harder days with one champ ,, very horrible setup,, boosts or not,, the difficulty can’t jump 4 times the amount on game day,, guess I’ll run it next week withought boosts and see if that makes a difference ,, but 2nd hardest level with 2nd best in the game champs should be at least reachable..
  • shortskatrshortskatr Posts: 25
    I couldn’t even buy my way through this and I have about 8 paths left to hundred percent 5.4
  • IcthalianIcthalian Posts: 31
    The jump from days 1-6 to day 7, even with the "boosts", is excessive. Epic level day 7 is laughable.
    Icthalian wrote: »
    The jump from days 1-6 to day 7, even with the "boosts", is excessive. Epic level day 7 is laughable.

Hey Ben! 👋
  • SportplayerSportplayer Posts: 5
    Hey OP: The Boosts do work, but the "Spectre" caused by the Essence of Darkness is a Debuff itself, and is being consumed by Masochism on that node. We're looking at this right now.

Has there been any update to have these buffs work as intended
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Essence of Wind (Arc Overload) Boost doesn’t work against Mephisto. Mephisto’s soul imprisonment prevents buffs at the beginning of fights, once it wears off Arc Overload never kicks in.

https://youtu.be/k4izIFIuNlc