**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I know this is a really old question, but I can't remember the answer..๐Ÿ™ƒ

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Does corvus take coldsnap, etc. if a true strike node is active?

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    He shouldn't. Dont think True Strike works through immunities.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited February 2019
    He does. He really needs his glaive's immunity to be immune to the damage, as long as the bleed, coldsnap and shock are debuffs.

Edit: didn't understand if you meant a true strike on corvus or on the opponent. Either way, it doesn't make a difference
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    He does. He really needs his glaive's immunity to be immune to the damage, as long as the bleed, coldsnap and shock are debuffs.

Edit: didn't understand if you meant a true strike on corvus or on the opponent. Either way, it doesn't make a difference

How is True Strike related to Glaive Immunity though?
  • Options

How is True Strike related to Glaive Immunity though?

I don't know. I guess the OP is thinking that if Corvus had a permanent Trye strike (by a node or so) that he won't even get damaged by those debuffs, even after spending all glaive charges and goes in to cooldown
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    True strike node is what I'm referring to. So, based on the description of glaives immunity and the true strike node, he should not take damage. What actually raised this question was the Iceman in map 6/sec 2..
    Apparently, it's a known bug that corvus takes cold snap in this fight. According to my alliance mate anyway.. said he found an existing thread. He's more diligent than I am.. possibly:)
  • Options
    Because both abilities are triggered at the start of the fight. That is causing Corvus to SOMETIMES take damage from those debuffs, since technically Glaive's immunity wasn't triggered before or after, but at the same time.

It's not intended, but that's what's causing this issue. Already reported and the team is aware of it
  • Options
    Ok, thanks! I will let the guy who takes that lane know he at least has a % chance at not taking the damage ๐Ÿ˜…