**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Was there a reason the forum switched to HTML from BBCode?

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
I mean... why? Why mess with it? It was fine.

Most forums use BBCode... the only other forum I know of that uses HTML is GameFAQs, and that's because they have been since the 90s.

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    This goes along with why in the hell they changed the floating home button on mobile to bring you back to categories instead of recent discussions.

As Beastboy said, "If it ain't daggum broke don't fiddle widdit."
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    @Hamin
    i only just read the Nick Fury spotlight and upon doing so instantly thought of your question here

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/127582/champion-spotlight-nick-fury#latest

i believe the answer lies within the formatting and the pictures used.
    it was probably suggested by Kabam Kaylee as part of her role in improving the forum.
    jusdging by how nicely laid out this spotlight is compared to all other threads ever i dare say she has a good understanding of HTML coding and wanted it done to make her job easier.

not sure but thats my thought.
    cant seem to tag kabam kaylee otherwise we could ask her being the forum and customer relations guru
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    MaatMan said:

@Hamin
    i only just read the Nick Fury spotlight and upon doing so instantly thought of your question here

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/127582/champion-spotlight-nick-fury#latest

i believe the answer lies within the formatting and the pictures used.
    it was probably suggested by Kabam Kaylee as part of her role in improving the forum.
    jusdging by how nicely laid out this spotlight is compared to all other threads ever i dare say she has a good understanding of HTML coding and wanted it done to make her job easier.

not sure but thats my thought.
    cant seem to tag kabam kaylee otherwise we could ask her being the forum and customer relations guru

If this is the case, I renege. Kaylee can do no wrong.

And... holy hell.. that spotlight is awesome.

@Kabam Kaylee