**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Witness the Great Revival! Act 6 Chapter 1 - Coming March 13th

Comments

• Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Markg25 said:

You and I the same, I’d hate to think how much if spent on this game ... ( wallets now closed )

This games going to break soon bud 👍🏼

Seems like it’s lets cash out now and try and squeeze as much cash out of people before it sinks ....

If this goes ahead I can’t see it being here next year 👎🏼 It’s a shame as I loved this game and met some great people whilst playing it.

Shame really

R.i.p the contest 💀

That might be a bit drastic!
    However I do agree that it would be a good idea to show that they listen to the players opinions and actually take it into account before implementing this debated limit on 4 stars.
    For me personally it isn't a problem yet, since I have act 5 to complete and before that become uncollected. However I do think I would miss some of my best 4 stars, that might fulfill a purpose even in harder content. It might delay me a little in being ready to take on act 6 at all.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Agreed. I posted a constructive message earlier on how kabam can fix their game and my message was deleted and I was warned about not posting such comments. I speak to many whales of this game and even they are on the verge of throwing the towel in.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    If they really want to make Act 6 challenging, then they need to rework the gate so we are allowed to only bring in 1* champs.

Problem solved.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    raziel said:

Similar to Uncollected, reaching Cavalier is going to be major milestone for Summoners. After introducing Uncollected in Act 5 Ch 2, we rolled out content with rewards that helped Summoners reach that progress point, and from there have been adding content and rewards that have (and will) help Summoners reach Cavalier.

I think you need to get your story straight. Is it an important milestone or not?
    It is a major milestone,

just not as game changing as uncollected was.

makes sense to me.
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114

People, Kabam's hands are tied by NETMARBLE, as they have been since the v12 update debacle, which was the lynchpin in the purchase of Kabam by Netmarble. The Netmarble business model has destroyed every game they have purchased and MCOC is slowly going the same route. The only reason it hasn't died yet is because of the community that was built prior to the Netmarble purchase, but that community is being destroyed from the inside by the trolls that have been planted to create infighting. Your choices are limited, I for one am not paying exorbitant prices for a silly game..

It's weird that you say that because Future Fight; the game they are directly working on, is handed MUCH better than this. I don't play it, but I do pay a lot of attention to it and the worst they've gotten is the locking Nova & Anti-Man in loot boxes. For them; it was a big deal, but for us.. I wish that was as bad as it got. Right now they've got a problem with the CTP of Rage and letting people do much more damage than they should be. That's about as bad as it gets over there. Here we have the game not running very good on most devices, 70% of people's rosters getting outright banned in certain content, being forced to pull outdated characters from crystals it's taken weeks or months to form. Not all of this is Netmarble. Most of it has to be Kabam. Netmarble has shown to listen to the MFF player base, Kabam rarely has.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,365 ★★★★★
    If there were better ways to target specific champions (aside from the poor crystal odds of the NEW feature crystal), more gold, and ways to awaken those specific champions we want - you would not have had to deal with all of this commotion. If you want to keep the 4* gate, I suggest you add a few of these things because then people can actually work towards something instead of waiting on a poor RNG system that is very punishing.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,325 ★★★★★
    AndiYTDE said:

IKON said:

It should be gated behind "Elders Bane", not behind RNG
    I'm not sure they have the technical ability to that, but lets assume yes they can.

This lock is not about saying that you can't complete it with 4*, its about making sure future players follow a progression path. Unfortunately kabam tied their hands by making uncollected (and others) a part of story content, so cavalier has to as well.

On average from the new crystal, you'll pull a 5* (or 6*) for every 1700 units (2 weeks of arena griding)

Lets compare that to Fully exploring lol, assume you spend 1700 units per path (math will vary wildly but i feel this is a fair numebr) for 65000 5* shards (and a couple ags and t2a, but somewhat offset by 6* chance in cavaliers).

Based on 1700 units x 7 paths your soending 11900 units. Round this to 12000 for the equivalent of 60 Cavalier crystals.
    60 cavalier crystals will equal roughly 7 5*, 2with a decent 6* chance (and a hell of a lot less work)

In summary:
    Cavalier crystals are a better value then finishing LOL, so a non skill based gate is important.
  • JTVincibleJTVincible Posts: 15
    xNig said:

To be honest, the 5/6* gate doesn't affect the target playerbase that A6 is going after. If someone is badly affected by it, then they're most probably not in that target demographic of the community. A6 is tough, but definitely doable with a deep 5/6* roster. "Deep" meaning, 3-4 R5s + 8-10 R4s + ALOT of R3s ranked up for different reasons.

I have all of that. Nearly 1M total rating, 3 R5s, a bunch of R4s, a bunch of R3s. I'm very skilled--playing successfully in T3 war, legend tag, etc. This decision still messes me up because most of the champs I have at high rank are heavily dependant on synergies (ghost, Medusa, cap IW, blade, etc). It doesn't matter that there are ways to do things without those synergies. I spent significant hard-to-get resources bringing those champs up, and synergies were part of the decision, as they SHOULD be because synergies are part of the champ. Regardless of the official explanation, this is 100% a cash grab on their part and no one who is being honest will defend it.

• Asto03Asto03 Posts: 36
    I like Siliyo’s idea. Kabam should bring back the old featured 5 star crystals, and maybe make 6 star versions of them as well. This wouldn’t completely fix the problem, but having a 20% to get a specific champion would make the rng more bearable. Personally if kabam does bring back the old featured crystals, I think they should cycle 1 champ of each class per week and not repeat champs unless all others of its class have already rotated in.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,710 ★★★
    So who is the special 6* hero for the best times? Anyone want to take a guest?
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    xNig said:

To be honest, the 5/6* gate doesn't affect the target playerbase that A6 is going after. If someone is badly affected by it, then they're most probably not in that target demographic of the community. A6 is tough, but definitely doable with a deep 5/6* roster. "Deep" meaning, 3-4 R5s + 8-10 R4s + ALOT of R3s ranked up for different reasons.

From another perspective, having to lose the use of 4*s, means players will have to think of alternative methods to get past nodes instead of who they regularly use. An example being the Abomination + Biohazard + Nano Plague in this month's UC EQ. The common counters are Iceman, EF, and OR since you cannot use robots due to Nano Plague. If this node + champ combination were to be in A6, and we do not have a 5* variant of the above mentioned counters, what champion on our 5* roster can get past it? This opens up some creativity across the community since A6 SHOULD (big should) be testing every aspect of your roster and gameplay.

However, that being said, I personally find that there could have been better ways around the gating of content to cater to more skilful players.

I would argue you are wrong
    The target player base is essentially anyone who has completed all other aspects of the game.

Now if we look at the rewards from that content and how your roster will benefit from it we have the following
    act 4 - enough t2a to r4/55 5000 5* shards
    Act 5 Completion - enough materials to r5/65 1 5* , 3-4 gem , 4 5* crystals and 5000 6* shards
    LoL Initial Run - enough 2ta to r4/55 plus 2 5* crystals
    Variant - a 4-5 gem, 3 2-3 gems, 3 3-4(2015) gem plus 2 5* crystals 2450 6* shards, 1/2 t5 basic

Completing all of this doesn't even warrant a 6* crystal.
    you will have 8 5* crystals from all of this
    So lets say that you get good rng with the rank up gems and 5* crystals and have champions you feel worthy of r4 and r5

You will have
    2 r5/65 Champions ( using the t2a from act 4 to r4 a champion then the completion rewards from act 5 to r5 that champion. Using the 3-4 gem from act 5 then using the 4-5 gem from variant)
    4 r4/55 champions ( using the 3 2015 gems from variant and the t2a from LoL)

The above situation is however highly rng dependent and i am chaining the rank up gems to get to the above scenario.

If i simply focused on completing these things and then going on to act 6. I would have 8 5* champions to use.
    There are some people who only enjoy the storymode aspect of the game and don't do the pvp aspect of a game. These guys would not be able to do act 6 so they would quit.

Now obviously the above situation would only apply to a small percentage.

Now looking at those who do EQ, AW and AQ maybe even grind Arena for shards and Milestones.
    what extra rewards could they expect to get
    UC EQ gives 2500 6* shards, 7500 5* shards, 1/3 t2a, 1/4 t5 basic

so lets say if a person completed this and other stuff in a Month they would get the following
    2 5* Crystals ( AW, Heroic and Master EQ, Calendar logins and arena prizes)
    2500 6*
    1 t2a ( assuming they buy from glory store, get good drops from AQ etc)
    1/4 t5 Basic.

Now for a player to add another r5/65 champion to their roster it will take them
    10 months because of t2a. However lets say over that period we get some free t2a from calendar login rewards. Well the earliest they could do it would be 8 months because of the t5 basics.

To r4/55 it will take 4 months. so adding another 4-6 r4 to our 4 already will take 16-24 months

So for a player to have 3 r5/65 and 8 r4/55 they would need to spend 24 months to acquire the resources.
    Even if we assume that from the time they play they have the ability to farm all the resource. It will take a player 2 years to have the roster to do act 6 based on what roster you think people should have to do it. This is even before we throw in the rng of the crystals and pulling champions that would actually be worthy of taking to r4 and above, as well as the rng with the rank up gems and having a champ in that class to take upto r4 or r5.

Based on how long it takes to get the materials I would say you can complete all other aspect of the game and not have the roster you think you should going into act 6. That to me doesn't seem right.

The only way to reduce that is to buy the offers.

Going onto your second point about using alternatives. You give a good example with the abomination of this UC EQ.
    To get past him you need certain champs Iceman for example. If you don't have him or the others what are your alternatives solutions. Well i can only thing of 2 more 1 is use quake, but again this a dependent on you having a certain champion. The other option really is to try and nuke him down quicker then you die, reviving up and repeating. Again some champions will do better in this tactic then others sparky vs a colossus.
    So this isn't skill based it is having the right champ to get past very specific content. Now if he was in Act 6 he would be like a UC EQ boss with health and attack a lot higher. Getting past him without the champion would be impossible without reviving up a lot as his damage will shred through your health at that difficulty. Imagine a whole path of Bio-Hazard Nano nodes, which we can expect based on act5 and variant as we often have paths that are bio-hazard. I personally pulled a Iceman the other day so can handle this obstacle, however that was 2 years after he was released. Say this content was released 2 years ago. It would take me 2 years of opening crystals to have a champion to counter this path. ( I don't have any of the other champions at 5* to counter it) in order for me to do it. So because my luck is bad i am not allowed/able to do this path in a way that doesn't require me to throw a plethora of revives and health potions at it.

The only way i could increase the number of crystals i open after all the other methods is to buy them.

So I see this gate as a way to punish bad pulls, punish people who can't spend the majority of their time playing the game. Punish players for not spending more to get more crystals and get resources quicker and so not having the depth of roster they need.

A r2 4* is on par with a maxed out 3*. Getting a 4* to r3 is easy so naturally we all phased out 3* . Currently the game is not suited to this when it comes to 4 and 5*. A r3 5* is the same as a maxed out 4*. To get a 5* to r4 is hard to do. So naturally the game is not in a state where we have all naturally phased out 4* because they are still relevant for majority of players.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Really the more I think about it, it makes more sense from a Kabam Perspective, even though I think it's a terrible decision.

As I've said before, create the market.

A lot of players have extremely highly ranked and duped 4* champs, but not nearly as many 5*'s and even fewer 6*'s,

There's players which are beating content out there with their 3*'s and 4*'s which Kabam probably didn't expect people to be able to do.

With so many of the latest champs that do so much damage as 4*'s, why would someone grind/play/spend for a strong roster of 5 & 6* champs when they can clear content using 4*'s?

ROL/RTTL/LOL was meant to be around for a long time before anyone beat them, yet there's a good number of players out there that did them pretty quickly after release. (Especially RTTL and LOL).

How do you make Game Content last longer the easy way, make it so the majority of players can't even make an attempt at it for a while by inserting an artificial speed bump.

Me personally I find quite a bit of enjoyment watching people (I am certainly not skilled enough) take on content using 3*'s and 4*'s which I myself find difficult to do using 5*'s.

The big question though, will this alienate enough players that it hurts the bottom line and the future of the game...

So far, given how most of the unfavorable changes which Kabam has done have played out, I doubt this will actually have any real negative impact on over future of the game.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    doctorb said:

So who is the special 6* hero for the best times? Anyone want to take a guest?

I'm going with Iron Fist
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Bidzy7 said:

xNig said:

From another perspective, having to lose the use of 4*s, means players will have to think of alternative methods to get past nodes instead of who they regularly use. An example being the Abomination + Biohazard + Nano Plague in this month's UC EQ. The common counters are Iceman, EF, and OR since you cannot use robots due to Nano Plague. If this node + champ combination were to be in A6, and we do not have a 5* variant of the above mentioned counters, what champion on our 5* roster can get past it? This opens up some creativity across the community since A6 SHOULD (big should) be testing every aspect of your roster and gameplay.

However, that being said, I personally find that there could have been better ways around the gating of content to cater to more skilful players.

The target player base is essentially anyone who has completed all other aspects of the game.

Now if we look at the rewards from that content and how your roster will benefit from it we have the following
    Act 5 Completion - enough materials to r5/65 1 5* , 3-4 gem , 4 5* crystals and 5000 6* shards
    Variant - a 4-5 gem, 3 2-3 gems, 3 3-4(2015) gem plus 2 5* crystals 2450 6* shards, 1/2 t5 basic

So lets say that you get good rng with the rank up gems and 5* crystals and have champions you feel worthy of r4 and r5

You will have
    2 r5/65 Champions ( using the t2a from act 4 to r4 a champion then the completion rewards from act 5 to r5 that champion. Using the 3-4 gem from act 5 then using the 4-5 gem from variant)

The above situation is however highly rng dependent and i am chaining the rank up gems to get to the above scenario.

If i simply focused on completing these things and then going on to act 6. I would have 8 5* champions to use.
    There are some people who only enjoy the storymode aspect of the game and don't do the pvp aspect of a game. These guys would not be able to do act 6 so they would quit.

Now looking at those who do EQ, AW and AQ maybe even grind Arena for shards and Milestones.

so lets say if a person completed this and other stuff in a Month they would get the following
    2500 6*
    1/4 t5 Basic.

Now for a player to add another r5/65 champion to their roster it will take them
    10 months because of t2a. However lets say over that period we get some free t2a from calendar login rewards. Well the earliest they could do it would be 8 months because of the t5 basics.

To r4/55 it will take 4 months. so adding another 4-6 r4 to our 4 already will take 16-24 months

So for a player to have 3 r5/65 and 8 r4/55 they would need to spend 24 months to acquire the resources.
    Even if we assume that from the time they play they have the ability to farm all the resource. It will take a player 2 years to have the roster to do act 6 based on what roster you think people should have to do it. This is even before we throw in the rng of the crystals and pulling champions that would actually be worthy of taking to r4 and above, as well as the rng with the rank up gems and having a champ in that class to take upto r4 or r5.

Based on how long it takes to get the materials I would say you can complete all other aspect of the game and not have the roster you think you should going into act 6. That to me doesn't seem right.

Going onto your second point about using alternatives. You give a good example with the abomination of this UC EQ.
    To get past him you need certain champs Iceman for example. If you don't have him or the others what are your alternatives solutions. Well i can only thing of 2 more 1 is use quake, but again this a dependent on you having a certain champion. The other option really is to try and nuke him down quicker then you die, reviving up and repeating. Again some champions will do better in this tactic then others sparky vs a colossus.
    So this isn't skill based it is having the right champ to get past very specific content. Now if he was in Act 6 he would be like a UC EQ boss with health and attack a lot higher. Getting past him without the champion would be impossible without reviving up a lot as his damage will shred through your health at that difficulty. Imagine a whole path of Bio-Hazard Nano nodes, which we can expect based on act5 and variant as we often have paths that are bio-hazard. I personally pulled a Iceman the other day so can handle this obstacle, however that was 2 years after he was released. Say this content was released 2 years ago. It would take me 2 years of opening crystals to have a champion to counter this path. ( I don't have any of the other champions at 5* to counter it) in order for me to do it. So because my luck is bad i am not allowed/able to do this path in a way that doesn't require me to throw a plethora of revives and health potions at it.

The only way i could increase the number of crystals i open after all the other methods is to buy them.

So I see this gate as a way to punish bad pulls, punish people who can't spend the majority of their time playing the game. Punish players for not spending more to get more crystals and get resources quicker and so not having the depth of roster they need.

A r2 4* is on par with a maxed out 3*. Getting a 4* to r3 is easy so naturally we all phased out 3* . Currently the game is not suited to this when it comes to 4 and 5*. A r3 5* is the same as a maxed out 4*. To get a 5* to r4 is hard to do. So naturally the game is not in a state where we have all naturally phased out 4* because they are still relevant for majority of players.
    I agree with the majority of your points. However, you are also missing the passing of “time” where (before and after today) 5/6* shards are rampantly more easily accessible. A year back, 5*s were once a month openings. Today, you get 2-3 at the very least monthly, assuming we don’t have extra side quests which we have been having consistently and frequently.

In addition, since A5 was released that enabled players to get their first 5/65, it has been about 2 years and we are looking at 3-4 R5s and lots more R4s due to the higher availability of rank up materials.

For players who aren’t interested in joining an alliance and are interested in story mode only, it is natural that their progress is slower than those who do. Alliance events are mainly a trade off between effort and rewards.

As you mentioned with regards to the Biohazard Nano Plague Abom, you were saying the only viable counter you could think of was Quake besides the obvious counter of Iceman. What about Dorm? A duped Corvus (since he can’t die from poison)? Rulk (10 heat charges hitting into block and taking Abom down ASAP)? Nebula (with her ability to shrug off shocks)? Ghost?

I’m sure there are others whom I’ve not thought of. However, amongst the options, there are some who have been out for years. They might not be “god tier” so people might not think of ranking them up but they are viable options. (I even ranked up OML to deal with Morningstar 😊)

As you mentioned, getting a 4* to r3 is relatively easy so we naturally phased out 3*s. Similarly, getting a 5* to r3 is relatively easy so we naturally... phase out 4*s?

I disagree with the decision of roster gating A6, but I can also see certain reasons why Kabam might want to do that. As such, rather than vehemently opposing it, a calmer, more logical approach would be to wait for 6.1 to drop in 2 days, look at the maps then figure out how to work a way around it.

From how I see it, it might potentially spark a lot of discussion within the community on how to handle certain node and champ combinations using the limited roster that each individual player has. (Using the UC Abom example again, the obvious answer to counter him would be Iceman. But what’s the fun in that? It’s boring because the counters are so outrightly obvious. 😂)
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Just to add, you're only looking at the first half of my reply. Read the second half as well.

It's EXACTLY because you can possibly do A6 with all your god tier 5/50s that the developers want to shift that reliance away from them and allow you to be creative to think of alternative methods to get past opponents.

But using god tier 4*s IS the alternative method to get past the opponents
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    xNig said:

I hope someone is actually listening to the voices of the community, because lately (as in the last year+) it doesn't seem like you are

While I do not consider myself a whale (i'm more of a large tuna), i have spent a decent amount of money on this game. I have a rather fleshed out 5* roster, although my 6* are quite bad. I am very angry about the act 6 requirements as it pertains to a lot of summoners. The restrictions on 4* are unreasonable to say the least. I don't expect 4* to clear content, but the synergies help fill out the rosters. This is not only an unpopular more, but is quite frankly a move that is meant to give the whales an unfair advantage.

It's totally fair for you to make money, but this is going too far.

Please listen to most of the suggestions in the following video as it explains the position of the community in general far better than I could.

https://youtu.be/vg8-D6N7kEM

Thank you

Heard the first 2 suggestions and decided it wasn’t worth any attention.

Lowe
    Bidzy7 said:

xNig said:

You will have

2500 6*
    1/4 t5 Basic.

I agree with the majority of your points. However, you are also missing the passing of “time” where (before and after today) 5/6* shards are rampantly more easily accessible. A year back, 5*s were once a month openings. Today, you get 2-3 at the very least monthly, assuming we don’t have extra side quests which we have been having consistently and frequently.

In addition, since A5 was released that enabled players to get their first 5/65, it has been about 2 years and we are looking at 3-4 R5s and lots more R4s due to the higher availability of rank up materials.

For players who aren’t interested in joining an alliance and are interested in story mode only, it is natural that their progress is slower than those who do. Alliance events are mainly a trade off between effort and rewards.

As you mentioned with regards to the Biohazard Nano Plague Abom, you were saying the only viable counter you could think of was Quake besides the obvious counter of Iceman. What about Dorm? A duped Corvus (since he can’t die from poison)? Rulk (10 heat charges hitting into block and taking Abom down ASAP)? Nebula (with her ability to shrug off shocks)? Ghost?

I’m sure there are others whom I’ve not thought of. However, amongst the options, there are some who have been out for years. They might not be “god tier” so people might not think of ranking them up but they are viable options. (I even ranked up OML to deal with Morningstar 😊)

As you mentioned, getting a 4* to r3 is relatively easy so we naturally phased out 3*s. Similarly, getting a 5* to r3 is relatively easy so we naturally... phase out 4*s?

I disagree with the decision of roster gating A6, but I can also see certain reasons why Kabam might want to do that. As such, rather than vehemently opposing it, a calmer, more logical approach would be to wait for 6.1 to drop in 2 days, look at the maps then figure out how to work a way around it.

From how I see it, it might potentially spark a lot of discussion within the community on how to handle certain node and champ combinations using the limited roster that each individual player has. (Using the UC Abom example again, the obvious answer to counter him would be Iceman. But what’s the fun in that? It’s boring because the counters are so outrightly obvious. 😂)
    I am sorry you dont have an Iceman.
    CapWW2 said:

xNig said:

I hope someone is actually listening to the voices of the community, because lately (as in the last year+) it doesn't seem like you are

While I do not consider myself a whale (i'm more of a large tuna), i have spent a decent amount of money on this game. I have a rather fleshed out 5* roster, although my 6* are quite bad. I am very angry about the act 6 requirements as it pertains to a lot of summoners. The restrictions on 4* are unreasonable to say the least. I don't expect 4* to clear content, but the synergies help fill out the rosters. This is not only an unpopular more, but is quite frankly a move that is meant to give the whales an unfair advantage.

It's totally fair for you to make money, but this is going too far.

Please listen to most of the suggestions in the following video as it explains the position of the community in general far better than I could.

https://youtu.be/vg8-D6N7kEM

Thank you

Heard the first 2 suggestions and decided it wasn’t worth any attention.

Lowe
    Bidzy7 said:

xNig said:

You will have

2500 6*
    1/4 t5 Basic.

I am sorry you dont have an Iceman.
    Erm... I do. A R5 one. Lol

xNig said:

Just to add, you're only looking at the first half of my reply. Read the second half as well.

It's EXACTLY because you can possibly do A6 with all your god tier 5/50s that the developers want to shift that reliance away from them and allow you to be creative to think of alternative methods to get past opponents.

But using god tier 4*s IS the alternative method to get past the opponents
    That’s the issue imo. We are so fixated with “god tier” champs that if we don’t have a 5* variant of that particular, we look to use our 4* variant to clear that node.
    ezmoney said:

ezmoney said:

ezmoney said:

ezmoney said:

Bfyffe28 said:

I didn’t mean to hurt your little feelings. I know it’s bad to troll the trolls. I wouldn’t waste my time going point by point with most of your drivel, I’m just sick of seeing it. Thanks mate

So you're either not willing or able to read and comprehend my comments and build your replies on that information?

Awesome. Thanks for clearing that up.

Maybe stop spamming then. That's against the forum rules.
    "Maybe stop spamming then. That's against the forum rules."

Maybe take your own advice, hypocrite.
    He says while literally spamming the thread with a completely useless comment.

To stay on topic, though, what is your view on this? Care to directly adress any of my or OP's points? No? Okay.
    Hilarious retort. Hollow, yet hilarious.
    Hollow as in containing no (contextually) valuable information? Hollow as in that comment of yours I just quoted?

That's strike number two.

Still interested in your opinion and reason, though. Feel free to maybe bring something useful into this.
    ignore this dude. He's a troll and doesn't know to what he speaks. Go work on that account Umbrerto instead of trolling on the forums.
    Nah, I'm already done with exploring the uc event quest and the intel missions all the way up to epic, but thanks for the suggestion.

Would you be willing to share your thoughts on the actual topic at hand, though? That is if you have any.
    Most people are.... Your roster is quite weak as well maybe some arena would do you good... or a legends time attack? You're a troll and poor one at that.
    Actually, no. I presented points and you're free to reply to those. Maybe read up on what a troll actually is...? Because it's not "someone who makes me sad and angry online *sniff*".

My roster is weak... so you suggest that I... should attempt a legends title...? You got some serious smarts there, mate.

Care to share your opinion on the actual topic now? Otherwise, please stop spamming. It's pretty childish and uncalled for, not in a "this offends me" kind of way, but rather in a "this is so damn cringeworthy" kind of way.
    I've given my opinion. Act 6 gates are a cash grab. Restricting 4*s IS SIMPLY A CASH GRAB as it forces people who've already bought or grinded arena and other content to purchase FGMCs or other deals to have a small chance for a 5* version of a champ they already have as a 4*. You've voiced your opinion and have trolled every act 6 post. You know you're in the minority on this issue yet you get jollies off of demeaning other players even though I highly doubt you're ready for act 6 yourself. Your goal is to simply flame others as you dislike yourself. Pretty sad dude.
    How is it a cashgrab exactly? It's a requirement for 5*/6* champs not a requirement for X amount of gmc's bought.

There are many f2p endgame players with pretty stacked rosters. I fail to see this as a definitive fact, since it's basically your interpretation mixed with your already negative emotions towards kabams business model, which is, surprise surprise, profit oriented. Because that's kind of how our world works.

At this point you could literally reply by saying "the last word". Thanks for not just spouting out 100% irrelevant bs, though. You're down to 99%, that's some progress.
    lol how is it not a cash grab. If you spend time and money maxing out 5 65s and r2 6s and were using a 4* as a synergy champ... you're now handicapped until you get the 4* as a 5 or 6. You hate yourself a lot don't you .... seek counseling or try to get some friends.
    Which champ(s) are you talking about that absolutely requires a synergy champ?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    AndiYTDE said:

IKON said:

It should be gated behind "Elders Bane", not behind RNG. I have already told you that the people who are going to buy these crystals at a scale worth talking about either already have a roster capable of clearing Act 6.1 or will pay their way through Act 6 anyways. And those players have the chance to get an even bigger 5* and 6* roster while the other players still have a hard time getting their roster on the needed level.
    Gated behind eldar’s bane? So we ought to be able to go straight from 5.2 to act 6? An eldar’s bane gate is functionally no gate since it’s not possible to do even a completion run of act 5 without getting it
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,458 ★★★★★

AndiYTDE said:

IKON said:

It should be gated behind "Elders Bane", not behind RNG. I have already told you that the people who are going to buy these crystals at a scale worth talking about either already have a roster capable of clearing Act 6.1 or will pay their way through Act 6 anyways. And those players have the chance to get an even bigger 5* and 6* roster while the other players still have a hard time getting their roster on the needed level.
    Gated behind eldar’s bane? So we ought to be able to go straight from 5.2 to act 6? An eldar’s bane gate is functionally no gate since it’s not possible to do even a completion run of act 5 without getting it
    I may be misunderstanding the point, but isn’t Elder’s Bane for 100% Act 5?

Dr. Zola