**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's the best team for smashing Realm of Legends ?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
What's the best team which you can use in RoL?

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Show us your roster and we'll do our best to help ya out
  • Options
    SpeedBump I just wanted to know a general team. I'm currently not at the level of doing it haha.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    General team is a high damage dealer and/or regen champ to keep your health up (stark, domino, SL, maybe aegon or WS with KM synergy for damage; wolvie, blade, X-23, dupe SW for regen). Need someone to handle wolverine as the regen is insane. need someone who can reliably heal block or reverse (Proxima, Yondu, Void, Guilly) or maybe out damage it liek SL but that's tough. I ran one with Guilly and one with pre-12.0 SW. Fighting SW helps to have a poison immune as you will proc a decent amount of poison and heal block debuffs. outside of that everyone bring crit rate synergies to fill out the team.
  • Options
    Thanks BuckEye
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    X-23, Void, and Willpower mastery or poison immune champ. Killmonger gives Void sustainability. Otherwise, just use crit team and boost up. Most efficient team.
  • Options

Do I have what it takes? What team do you recommend?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Bring Guillotine and your hardest hitting champs (plus a hard hitting poison immune for SW) and you can do it easy. Obviously don’t bring CG cause he will run out of charges before he can hit 500k damage. Just play super aggressively to push to Guillotines L2 before you drop to 1 soul and you will be fine.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    My team was X-23 (for the majority of fights), Crossbones (for Scarlet Witch), Guillotine (for Wolverine), then Cosmic Iron Man and Captain America Classic for Crit Chance Synergies. (This was before Champions like Void, Cap IW, Nick Fury, Guillotine 2099, ect. were available or common)
  • Options

Bring Guillotine and your hardest hitting champs (plus a hard hitting poison immune for SW) and you can do it easy. Obviously don’t bring CG cause he will run out of charges before he can hit 500k damage. Just play super aggressively to push to Guillotines L2 before you drop to 1 soul and you will be fine.
    So I will up Guilhotine to the max, and bring along Magik (power drain), Omega Red (for life stealing & poison immune), Stark Spider (tank), and for the 5th position, maybe Medusa or Blade? Why do you choose Guilotine over Blade (because of bleed)?
  • Options
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/9u6kyt/an_average_players_guide_to_rol/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

I found this site very helpful, now i get why i should bring along SW as a wolv counter
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Meister_of_LX no no no Guillotine can be any rank; I have done it with a 2*. Wolverine’s regen is too powerful to overcome with most champs, but Guillotine can reverse healing with her second special as long as you have 2+ souls that expire in ten seconds. SW is not a Wolverine counter.
  • Options
    TY very much Hammerbro.. i messed up the names, i wanted to say that i should bring Guillotine as wolv counter for reverse healing as u said xD
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    My team was
    5/50 Sparky- hits hard
    5/50 Magik- perma power lock to help avoid mistakes
    5/50 Archangel- heal block
    5/50 Blade- sparky synergy
    3/45 Annihilus- literally did nothing

My recommendation is bring someone who has heal block/ reversal, and someone who hits hard.
  • Options
    Snipe713Snipe713 Posts: 12
    Yeah, an awakened Archangel handles Wolverine... uh, handily. He's good for the first fight for sure, too.
  • Options
    YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    theres not much to rol, just bring guilly + hard hitting champs. its not hard you just have to be patient.
  • Options
    CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    Before entering to ROL make sure:
    1) you have Wolverine counter champ.
    2) you have poison immune champ to counter Scarlet Witch.
    3) you have combination champs like Hard Hitter + Regen Champs. (Champs must be 4 star maxed / 5 Star R3+ just to finish fight quickly)
    4) at least 500 minimum units backup + Some Revive n Health Potions.
    5) Use some boost (Attack + Power Boost) to finish fight quickly..

I hope above information will help to those who are planning to do ROL Run....
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    edited April 2020
    G2099 does it on her own. Did it for fun with a R3 4* to see if I could get to 600 combo with her against wolverine
  • Options
    FugmaFugma Posts: 3
    Are these champs any good
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    I got domino as my second 4 star. NOw I have taken here to rank 5 and done winter soldier
  • Options
    I know it sounds weird but Civil Warrior is super effective against wolverine since every heavy attack will always deal a heal block.
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    For potion grinding I go through the whole quest with AA, Mags, NF, CGR, Torch.