**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Green Goblin and Vulture Rework

Can Kabam please rework these 2 dissapointments? They have little use in the game. Their power control is very unreliable and their damage is atrocious. Their awakened abilities are pointless and their synergies are outdated. GG is average at best as a defender but there are so many better options. Update them in July!

Comments

• Options
    Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    Whoops excuse the spam...
  • Options
    That is where you are wrong. His sp2 has lackluster damage and his regen only activates when you are struck in madness
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

GG is pretty decent. Like the other player said, his sp2 is far from being weak or useless.
    His regen is also a bonus, and at least is better than Sabretooths regen when you play the character.

Vulture has its uses. If he gets a rework, probably in the future. But for now there are a lot more of characters that need one besides him

Agreed. Vulture is underwhelming, but Colossus is useless, just as an example
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I agree with Vulture but Good Game doesn't need one (Green Goblin, GG, Good Game, You know what I mean)
  • Options
    If you think GG can do damage you are entirely wrong. A rank 1 6* takes almost 400 hits to kill rol ws. His sp1 power drain is random and not reliable at all. Like seatin said back in 2017, failed champion design
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Savage_ said:

If you think GG can do damage you are entirely wrong. A rank 1 6* takes almost 400 hits to kill rol ws. His sp1 power drain is random and not reliable at all. Like seatin said back in 2017, failed champion design

Funny because he had guys losing their minds when he became an aa mini. Yeah he isn't the hardest hitting champ but not everyone will kill ws in under a 100 hits. like people have said there are many other champs in need of a dire rework more than the 2 you mentioned. Just a guess but is gg your first 6*? If so be happy it could have been hb or dpx both of which would take more than 400 hits to kill ws
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Vulture was great against Havok and GG works great as defender in aw. Definatly not the two champs that need a buff the most.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Green Goblin is definitely a good defender, with his decent regeneration. His SP2 final bomb does start to do pretty good damage if he's duped; or if he's got synergy with spider-champs.

I should know - I've forgotten about the final bomb and dashed into it face-first enough times!
  • Options
    Hey there, if you have suggestioned for changes you'd like to see to Champions, be sure to share them in the Champion improvements suggestions thread.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I agree with vulture needing a buff but goblin is fine as he is
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    So, I've been thinking about that Vulture buff, and put a redesign in the champion redesign thread, like Zibiit suggested.

Do give feedback, Likes, and so on; or write a better version of you don't like it - it's just good to let Kabam hear our thoughts: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/787583/#Comment_787583