**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Light attacks register as Medium [Fix in Progress]

UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
For the last week or two, I have noticed that occasionally while in mid combo, my champs will randomly register a light attack as a medium attack. I have noticed it on multiple champs in multiple game types like arena, quest, and AQ, using SL, SW, GP, BW, and a few others. I am playing on an iPhone 7.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Is anybody else seeing this? It's getting really annoying!
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @UKnowULuvIt. Can you let me know a couple of specific fights where you've seen this, such as the champ you were using and the enemy champion? Thanks!
  • Options
    Happened 4 times in one fight in arena using Black Widow today. In the Cable arena. Next fight was with Scarlet Witch. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but both of their medium attacks are a round house style kick. Also happened with Hulk in AQ map 5 today on his 2nd or 3rd hit, he would do his medium front kick attack
  • Options
    Just happened 3 times in another fight with Hulk in AQ. And this was on my old iphone 5. So it is happening on both my iphone 5 and my iphone 7.
  • Options
    ShmemberlockShmemberlock Posts: 68
    Happening to me as well. Lots of times instead of ending a combo with a medium attack, it registers as a light attack, and any special I do directly after is blocked.
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    edited August 2017
    happened to me too, on ANDROID, just 2 hours ago!
    I was hitting as usual and then my hero stucks preparing the heavy attack.. in the middle of a 5 hits combo
  • Options
    ShmemberlockShmemberlock Posts: 68
    Still not **** fixed. Goddamnit this **** is not fair!
  • Options
    Easy killer, lol. Give @Kabam Wolf a chance to investigate.
  • Options
    Three fights in a row just now.....

WWII Cal vs Majik
    Star Lord vs OF Daredevil
    Scarlet Witch vs Black Widow

Happened at least once every fight in that series of arena.
  • Options
    Any update on this?? It's getting really annoying at this point, losing champs in war because of it!
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Ther need more information.
  • Options
    And I gave more information. All they have to do is go do a few fights in arena and they will see the problem exists.
  • Options
    Hey @UKnowULuvIt. I'm really sorry for the delay on getting back to you here. After a bunch of testing this in the Arena, It hasn't yet happened to me. Can you let me know what device and OS version you're using? Thanks.
  • Options
    It is happening on 2 different iPhone 7 (mine and my wife's) both running the most recent iOS 10.3.3. Also happening on my old iPhone 5, also running iOS 10.3.3
  • Options
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @UKnowULuvIt. I'm really sorry for the delay on getting back to you here. After a bunch of testing this in the Arena, It hasn't yet happened to me. Can you let me know what device and OS version you're using? Thanks.

IT JUST KEEP HAPPENING, THIS IS CRAZY BUG AND NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    It's either a bug or my finger keeps slipping. I'm paranoid having to hit an enemy blocking for more than 1 hit because there's a chance it gets registered as a medium attack instead. I think the game detects a medium attack too sensitively, just a slight swipe and it will already register as a medium attack. I may be wrong though
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    confirmed that it's not only your fingers..
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    It's either a bug or my finger keeps slipping. I'm paranoid having to hit an enemy blocking for more than 1 hit because there's a chance it gets registered as a medium attack instead. I think the game detects a medium attack too sensitively, just a slight swipe and it will already register as a medium attack. I may be wrong though
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    It happens most frequently with the female characters who have a flip kick for medium ie CM and SW, although I am seeing it with Wolive in AQ.

iphone x newest OS, 11.02 I think.
  • Options
    Hey guys. Just wanted to update you all and let you know that the team is working on this, and will hopefully have an update shortly. Thanks for hanging in there.
  • Options
    Wow. Glad to hear that this bug is finally being acknowledged and worked on. I have been battling it nonstop for months now!!!