**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Angela - I love you

Wow - so based on the community response, I took my 5 Star Angela to Rank 3 (only my second 5 star at that level). Man, she’s awesome - those critical hits are clocking in at about 3,700 (which is right on par with my fully maxed 4 Star Corvus with completed missions). Thanks for the help community!

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    (I actually typed the Asterisk, so....y'all can fill in your own blanks.)
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Autoautoblock
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Autoautoblock
    Sure. We'll go with that.
  • Options
    chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    @PeterQuill Didn’t even think about bringing my 6* Angela into LOL. I’ve yet to do even one path yet. Was she really that good?
  • Options
    Alexgt85Alexgt85 Posts: 30
    She's very underrated. Champs like her get called basic, no 'utility'. But hitting like a freight train AND healing sustaining and also being part of a PB team among other good synergies (Heimdall). But you need at least one such hard hitting, sustaining champ to run through content with in your arsenal.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Finally some angela appreciation she was my 3rd 4/55 5 star and I gave no regrets
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    I’m thinking of taking her to r2 as a 6 star
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I know she has amazing critical, but why do they happen?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    I love my 6 star also I've tried her on lab sl and if no mistakes can defo solo very underrated but once u place with a high ranked where u can almost get 7k crits medium its incredibly nice defo could do a run with her if havent as she can survive quite long with her regen plus adrenaline
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★

Wow - so based on the community response, I took my 5 Star Angela to Rank 3 (only my second 5 star at that level). Man, she’s awesome - those critical hits are clocking in at about 3,700 (which is right on par with my fully maxed 4 Star Corvus with completed missions). Thanks for the help community!

I chose to take my 6* Angela to r2 instead of a 5* to r5, no regrets. Try to pair her with heimdahl, u get fury entire fight!
  • Options
    doctorb said:

I chose to take my 6* Angela to r2 instead of a 5* to r5, no regrets. Try to pair her with heimdahl, u get fury entire fight!
    How hard does she hit
  • Options
    WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    Got her at r4 5star sig20, Corvus Glaive will eventually run out of Crits but with him fights dont last too long, but with long fights Angela got crit hits non-stop. If played correctly average hit count should be 15 to 20 sometimes less. HEAVY ATTACK is her bread and butter IMO.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

I know she has amazing critical, but why do they happen?

She gets a massive critical rating boost with her Heavy attack. Add in a couple of Fury or Cruelty buffs (or both) and she hits really hard.

She's also really durable because of her armour, which is nearly always Up. Far more important than her regeneration, which is very slow. Handy to take out Havok.

Possibly one of the worst champions to take into a Buffet fight, though...
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Too bad I have so many good cosmics
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Glad you’re finding success with Angela. She’s very straightforward and doesn’t have a lot of complicated mechanics to try and master, yet still hits really hard. She’s also probably the best Havok counter.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 said:

Glad you’re finding success with Angela. She’s very straightforward and doesn’t have a lot of complicated mechanics to try and master, yet still hits really hard. She’s also probably the best Havok counter.

Red skull is the best

• Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Got her as a 5* 4/5 unduped. Awsome Champion.

Try her synergy with Heimdal and the asgardians. You can even play with adding Magic, Gamora, and Guillotine.
  • Options
    Samanyu_8Samanyu_8 Posts: 113
    Terra said:

I think Modok is in love with her so you have him to deal with

Truly....😊😋😋
  • Options
    Samanyu_8Samanyu_8 Posts: 113

Got her as a 5* 4/5 unduped. Awsome Champion.

Try her synergy with Heimdal and the asgardians. You can even play with adding Magic, Gamora, and Guillotine.

I do the same(although mine is a 4*)
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I used her for map5 aq for a really long time. I think she was my second 4/55. Pity her awakened ability is complete trash.