**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Endgame the best Marvel movie yet?

Leave your favorite marvel movie in the comments if you choose no

Is Endgame the best Marvel movie yet? 187 votes

Yes definitely
43% 82 votes
No not even close
56% 105 votes

Comments

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Yes, not even close.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    I'd like if there is a top 3 choice but it's definitely pretty enjoyable
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    so satisfying seeing many story arcs being closed
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Personally it's in the top 3 for me due to it closing the book on many things. I'm excited for FFH however.
  • DeathShooter85DeathShooter85 Posts: 38
    I’m sorry what’s FFH
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

I’m sorry what’s FFH

Far from Home. Some new trailers released a few weeks ago. It introduces the multiverse. Opens gateways to some other world's or dimensions.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

I’m sorry what’s FFH

Spiderman far from home
  • DeathShooter85DeathShooter85 Posts: 38
    That’s what I thought I wonder what we will see from Falcon now seeing him taking the mantle from Cap
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Great movie that rounds up very well the entire saga. But not the best marvel one.

Infinity war, Winter Soldier and Cap Civil War where better, in my opinion.

Still a very good movie.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    Definitely not the best Marvel movie. Ragnarok and Black Panther are better IMO, with Endgame falling into the next group along with Civil War(which I have slightly higher), Infinity War, Guardians 1, Winter Soldier with Endgame falling above those final 3.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    WS was my personal favorite. That or GoTG 1. Then Infinity War and Endgame as #3
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    edited May 2019
    Top 5 to me, no order

Civil War
    Infinity War
    Endgame
    Black Panther
    Ragnarok

I still haven't watched Homecoming 😔but I will before Far From Home drops
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    It was great, but it definitely wasn’t the best.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Financially, yes. In my opinion, yes. I consider Infinity War and Endgame as one event though, considering it was a continuation. Endgame was more emotional. I flooded the Theater. Lol.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Endgame is hard to evaluate as a movie. If you stick to traditional ways of reviewing things it's pretty good, but it's not exactly a traditional movie either. 22nd in a franchise and a 2nd part of a two parter.

It was an experience that I highly doubt will ever be replicated in a theater, and I'll give it the nod as best for that. Most I've been entertained by a movie, even if its because of the relationships built over previous movies.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    For someone whos kind of barely kept track of the MCU, it's probably just an average movie goer, but what takes it beyond for some, including me, is the many references to old MCU movies and the nostalgia of reliving it all. :-)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It was good but it didn’t just have the umph to make it the best, but it’s understandable. This movie had an unbelievably high bar and expectation set for itself before it was even released. This movie had to somehow wrap up 11 years worth of MCU in an epic earth shattering way to blow everyone away. This is a very tall order to deliver on. I felt like since there was so much hype for this movie nothing they could’ve done could really live up to it. It’s probably top 5 for me, but not the best. I think Civil War is probably number one for me. Then in no particular order, Infinity War, End Game, GOTG, and Ragnarok. A lot of the movies are on par with others and could vie for the top spots while others just aren’t even in contention (I’m looking at you Iron Man 3 and Thor 2).

End Game did wrap up the MCU of the last 11 years pretty well though I will say.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Thor Ragnarok is the best, no question. Gotta love apocalypse puns!
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Same here. Thought it was Famtastic Four Hehehe

I’m sorry what’s FFH

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I still think winter soldier is the best marvel movie. It was quite different to every other marvel movie and was a great standalone movie that didnt follow the same formulaic approach as others. Infinity wars is also great but it requires you to watch all the movies before it.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Does Spider-Man 3 count?
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    edited May 2019
    I can't believe what I'm reading here... by far the absolute best marvel movie ever! Nothing comes close and i love all the movies mentioned but come on people wth lol
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier
    2) Thor: Ragnarok
    3) Guardians of the Galaxy
    4) Avengers: Infinity Wars
    5) Black Panther

Endgame would be in my top 10, but not top 5. As someone above puts it, it just didn't have that "wow" or "umph" to be the best MCU movie. Just compare Thor's entrance in Infinity Wars final battle to Captain Marvel's entrance in Endgame's final battle. We know whose entrance made the most impression and had more impact.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    I preferred winter soldier.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    My Top 5 are:

1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
    2. Guardians of the Galaxy
    3. Thor: Ragnarok
    4. Captain America: Civil War
    5. Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Endgame probably fits somewhere in the Top 10, but while it is fun and a great way to bring a lot of threads to a close, Infinity War was a riskier, and much bolder film.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    It was a great movie, but I definitely don't think it's the best Marvel movie. It's not good as a standalone which is a big component.

It didn't do some characters justice, just so they could drive the story in very specific directions they wanted, and it also put way too much focus on certain characters.

Other than that, it was an awesome movie that had to juggle a lot of characters, and it did it pretty well. It's somewhere in the top 5 for me.